- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

"Amazing Grace" painting

June 3rd, 2004, 07:04 PM
I got in trouble yesterday, never managing to change out of my pj's and get that errand done with my husband. It all started when I received the most heartfelt post from a Canadian firefighter asking for my help. I wound up taking an incredible journey. And, more thanks than I really deserved was relayed in the following message:

"We are truly speechless. Me and mom are sitting here crying. The page you created, all the work you did, I am soooo (we are) deeply moved. And the music you chose, that's the woman you talked about. I love it. Send your husband our apologies, but let him know you made the Muraglia family a happy one tonight in the midst of a very emotional year."

Now, that I've totally confused you, you will need to come and learn about the firefighter's letter and my wonderful journey. Just get on over to and you will learn how a Golden girl named Gracie helped a very special artist to create a piece of art that does much honor to 9/11.

Rochelle Lesser, C.A.S. NCSP
School Psychologist, Therapist and Consultant
Millersville Psychological Services, Millersville, MD

June 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Thanks Rochelle for the wonderful story and the link to a neat site. I wouldn't mind one of those prints for myself oneday.