Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

the Xmas tree terrorist

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 11:36 AM
parental unit has 2 trees. The little fake one has no chance!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture317s.jpg

what? I'm not here :cool:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture316.jpg

what's this stick for?!?!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture326s.jpg

maybe if i paw at it??
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture308s.jpg

white wrabbit
December 14th, 2007, 11:40 AM
That beautiful Xmas tree terrorist cam come terrorize my tree any day!!!:lovestruck:

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 11:44 AM
hehehe thanks.

the other tree they have is real and she likes to go there and drink its water:eek:...even though her bowl is full of FRESH water:rolleyes::D

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Lol, mine are the same, they'd rather drink dog-slobber-water than their own, so yours drinking pine-water sounds a lot better!

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 12:01 PM
what is hanging from the tree??
Maybe she is just trying to figure out why there is no presents under the tree..:laughing::D

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 12:07 PM
what is hanging from the tree??
Maybe she is just trying to figure out why there is no presents under the tree..:laughing::D

it's a flower. My mom likes to put in those fake Xmas flowers in the trees with the ornaments. And we're Eastern Europeans...the presents only come out on Xmas eve:D

piggy getting a special present this year. She's getting a new apartment. with a mezzanine!:eek::D

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 12:13 PM
does piggy know about it?? did they do a background check on piggy to make sure she will be a good tenent??

and what are the others getting??

Frenchy
December 14th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I only see X instead of the pictures :yell: kitty conspiracy :evil:

I will try later from home. :thumbs up

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 12:16 PM
ssshhhh it's s surprise!!!

the others are getting treats :D

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 12:18 PM
ssshhhh it's s surprise!!!

the others are getting treats :D

now is that not favortizime?????????????? only treats !!:eek:thats not fair!!!!

glasslass
December 14th, 2007, 02:52 PM
That first picture is neat! Love the gold tones and patterns on the wall. Such a backdrop for a pretty terrorist kitty!

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 04:02 PM
it's a flower. My mom likes to put in those fake Xmas flowers in the trees with the ornaments. And we're Eastern Europeans...the presents only come out on Xmas eve:D

Well, I feel like saying "duuh!" of course! First it's the meal, then the presents come out, then we have coffee and cookies, and once the kids get really impatient, that's when mommy goes and gets one present at a time and distributes; waiting for the one to be opened, admired and thanked for before she takes the next present out from under the tree.

And I'm Norwegian, guess we have similar customs there. Except that ... the tree should really not be decorated, nor the house, before the 23rd and stay up for only 12 days (down on the 13th day).

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 04:08 PM
And I'm Norwegian, guess we have similar customs there. Except that ... the tree should really not be decorated, nor the house, before the 23rd and stay up for only 12 days (down on the 13th day).

yeha i know...but we kinda started doing it earlier now *in thick eastern european accent" since we moved to Canada.:laughing:

we used to put the presents under the tree on the 24th then on the 25th we open them in the morning.

I hope the piggy likes her present :D

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 04:10 PM

why wouldn't she, it was bought with love :cloud9:

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 04:11 PM
yeha i know...but we kinda started doing it earlier now *in thick eastern european accent" since we moved to Canada.:laughing:

we used to put the presents under the tree on the 24th then on the 25th we open them in the morning.

Aha, we open ours on the 24th evening. It makes for better pics with everyone dressed up, than the sleepy faces and wild hair the next morning :laughing:

That's not the original reason though. I think only the Nordic countries celebrate Christmas Eve with the presents, maybe Germany too? Not sure. Those who go to church will go at midnight, after the presents are opened.

And yeah, I was early this year too :sad: what can you do, with the whole street lit up like it's already Krissmass ...

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Aha, we open ours on the 24th evening. It makes for better pics with everyone dressed up, than the sleepy faces and wild hair the next morning :laughing:

when i was little we did it on the 24th too. And my parents got a friend to dress up as Santa and he'd come and me and my friend had to say poems and/or sing for each present we got. :rolleyes::laughing: that's the way they do it there in the old country:laughing:

That santa scared the crap out of me haha

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
That santa scared the crap out of me haha

Yeah, he's one scary dude :laughing:

chico2
December 14th, 2007, 04:39 PM
In Sweden too we always celebrate and give gifts X-mas eve,that way X-mas day would be a day of rest,food and drinks:laughing:
We still celebrate the Swedish way,that's one tradition we've stuck with.
Much nicer in the evening than early morning IMO..

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 04:50 PM
In Sweden too we always celebrate and give gifts X-mas eve,that way X-mas day would be a day of rest,food and drinks:laughing:
We still celebrate the Swedish way,that's one tradition we've stuck with.
Much nicer in the evening than early morning IMO..

I think so too. The athmosphere is so cozy with the candles and the dark windows to off set them.

Oh Chico, look at this :)
I have more, just wait till I resize them!

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Here are two more, with the nisser or tomter :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 14th, 2007, 08:04 PM
MJ is getting a condo ! :cloud9:

Peanut looks well behave to me ?

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Peanut looks well behave to me ?

ahem....say what??:cool:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/th_Picture355.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/?action=view&current=Picture355.flv)
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/th_Picture353.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/?action=view&current=Picture353.flv)

Frenchy
December 14th, 2007, 08:57 PM
ahem....say what??:cool:

but , but , she's only making sure everything is at the right place ! :rolleyes:

rainbow
December 15th, 2007, 02:44 AM
but , but , she's only making sure everything is at the right place ! :rolleyes:

Yeah....we want video where she is climbing the tree. :evil: :D

CyberKitten
December 15th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Of course she has to oversee the tree decorations, lol Thx for sharing such cute pix!!

Dracko
December 15th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Oooh, that is just trouble waiting to happen. :laughing: I can't believe the tree hasn't taken a tumble yet. I had to duct tape mine down after the cats knocked it down and then wired it to the wall.

SARAH
December 15th, 2007, 05:14 PM
I didn't wait for the potential fall, I wired it to the curtain rod from the start :) but no one is really interrested. Only Spoutnik will take a punch at the lower-hung plastic stars when he walks by, which isn't often. I seem to have a well-behaved bunch :D

What'll happen when the gifts come out, now that's a different story :frustrated:

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Love the videos :cloud9: Peanut was enjoying herself :D The end of the 1st one looks like she was gonna jump on something :D Duffy was watching the with me...hmm wonder if that gave her any ideas :rolleyes:

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 02:43 AM
How could you accuse that poor little beautiful angel of being a terrorist. Sigh, she is obviously misunderstood and you need to send her to my house where she can live with true appreciation :cloud9:.

:D:laughing:

jiorji
December 16th, 2007, 12:38 PM
How could you accuse that poor little beautiful angel of being a terrorist. Sigh, she is obviously misunderstood and you need to send her to my house where she can live with true appreciation :cloud9:.

:D:laughing:

hahahah umm...sorry we're snowed in here...i can't make it to the postal office:rolleyes::D:laughing: