Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Show us a Picture of Your Pet,Name their Breed, and what they like to do!

jrock07
December 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Ill Start - Im Jade and.......

This is Murdoch

He is a Pitt-bul Mix with Labrador and Shar-Pei in him. He loves Doggie Parks, his bones, and walks.

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM
I can see the shar pei part best :) cute face!

Here are Dani (Duck Toller - mix?)
Sheba (Golden girl)
Misti (black cat with white)
Spoutnik (white kitten with black - only male of the bunch)

all rescues :thumbs up

Oops, forgot to tell you what they like :)
Sheba is a lap-dog, or so she thinks! Wants nothing more than being petted 24/7, oh yes, and fooood!
Dani is independent but likes a pat on te head when she's ready for it, and walks, lots of walks! (bad mommy for not taking her enough)
Misti loves curling up on or under the knitted afghan on the couch when we watch TV, and her Fancy Feast :)
Spoutnik ... he just loves being a kitten :D

meb999
December 14th, 2007, 08:20 AM
This is BUSTER

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/HPIM0420-1.jpg

He's a BOXER and he likes to eat, run and snuggle by the fire....

jrock07
December 14th, 2007, 08:45 AM
ahhh Buster is really Cute!

and Look at Sheba- My Murdoch does that too there's a hole couch and they have to sit right on top of you LOL
Dani and Misti are beautiful

Spoutnik what a name! very kewl! Sarah!

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 09:51 AM
ahhh Buster is really Cute!

and Look at Sheba- My Murdoch does that too there's a hole couch and they have to sit right on top of you LOL
Dani and Misti are beautiful

Spoutnik what a name! very kewl! Sarah!

LOL, Sheba is a royal pain in the butt. She'll actually push me out of the way to be close to Lewis! Not that I'm jealous, but I don't like the dominance of the gesture.

Dani and Misti ... two of a kind. One is a dog who is part cat (for her independence) the other a cat who is half dog (rolls over on her back to have her tummy scratched!)

Spoutnik inherited that name from a cat my brother had 36 years ago :rip: and my old orange-and-white one that my daughter still has. And the original was the Russian space thing!

Ford Girl
December 14th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Here's Dazy - she's a golden retriever, she's just over a year old, she loves tennis balls, snow, wrestling and people! The list could go on, she loves anyone and everything...she loves life! So silly! :cloud9: