Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi first time on site.

cristy
December 14th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Hello, looking around for an answer to my bird question,anyway here now. I have one cockatiel named peter who is a female. She's about nine years old now. Not 100% sure of what to do here but open to advice where to go to ask a bird habit question. Cheers:angel2::

pbpatti
December 14th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Hello, looking around for an answer to my bird question,anyway here now. I have one cockatiel named peter who is a female. She's about nine years old now. Not 100% sure of what to do here but open to advice where to go to ask a bird habit question. Cheers:angel2:: welcome cristy, I'm a dog girl but I am sure that you will find some help here.

pbpatti
December 14th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Just had another look at your message and see that you are in Australia,:offtopic: :sorry:I have always wanted to visit. hope to see yu on the forum. patti

Sylvie
December 22nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Hi

I am new here also. I used to have cockatiels. If I can help, please let me know.

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2007, 12:02 PM
Hi, cristy! Welcome to the board! Not sure if you ever got your question answered but here's a link to the bird forum:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45

You can post your question there.

Meanwhile, though, we'd love to see a picture of your cockatiel if you have one to post! :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 22nd, 2007, 12:53 PM
Hi and welcome. I second or third the request for pics of your birds. I have two lovebirds along with my other zoo members.