Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maggie Update

white wrabbit
December 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
well she has put on weight, you can't see her ribs any more and her hip bones.. (well you can still see them a bit but not as bad as before..) she is also eating all her food again.. she is still in heat and her spay appointment has been rescheduled once again.. till January 21 spoke to the vet himself today (he dosent like to mess with the hormones in female dogs) but if she dosent come out of heat then we will do it any way at that time since she has been in for just over a month now.. but i think she is almost done.

she is also getting back to her old self racing threw the yard (flying seams more like it) she is too quick for me to get a shot of it.. no attempts at over the fence in a while.. She has stopped barking at my hubby and my fil.. :laughing::laughing:

Jim Hall
December 13th, 2007, 09:32 PM
good for her she looks llike she is doing great

rainbow
December 14th, 2007, 03:23 AM
YAY for Maggie :highfive: and, I love the tongue curl. :D

chico2
December 14th, 2007, 08:51 AM
That's great:thumbs upLook at that happy face,those very brown pretty eyes and the tongue:laughing:

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Good news! She looks like one happy and fun-loving dog!

white wrabbit
December 14th, 2007, 11:17 AM
thanks.. it was a cute one of her.. havent been taking many of her lately she has just been lying around the house. (i think she was miserable that she was not allowed to go play with other dogs mostly the unneutered rottie across the street) and i still can't take her for a decent walk yet.. soon i hope she needs it (so do i)

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Great pic :thumbs up we do require more than just one though ya know ;) :laughing: :D

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Cute pic :lovestruck:. I agree with Growler though, we definately need more than just one :D.