Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess-Queen Cass's 6th birthday party pix

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 08:55 PM
hazel finally got a connection good enough to post pictures of Princess-Queen Cass's sixth birthday party.

First off, the Royal Miss was wakened with a kiss by the Hazel Run Daddy.

Then, of course, she opened the Royal Card.

And finally, it was time for a birthday breakfast with her Pack:

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Much as Cass loves to play with her Royal Subjects, her favorite part of the day was when the Hazel Run Mama took her into the basement yard to play with her birthday present, Bad Cuz. The Boys, Princess Lil Belle and Amazing Grace were excluded from the game so that the Princess-Queen could chase and fetch to her heart's content without the more boisterous Pack members stealing her prize away.

Yum...tastes pretty good!

It's more fun to catch it...

...and bring it back, though:

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 09:04 PM
King Ember was not pleased that he wasn't allowed to come down and play. He spent the whole time expressing his displeasure from the deck above...

But the Princess-Queen had no mercy.

"Make it move, please, Mom."

"I'll get it!"

Frenchy
December 13th, 2007, 09:05 PM
She even got a b-day card !!! You guys (you and hubby) are too cute !!! Those doggies are so lucky to have you. She looks good with her Cuz ! :thumbs up

Wich one is behind her in the first pic ? Looks just like her !

jiorji
December 13th, 2007, 09:06 PM
LOL i love that face she makes when she's "Reading" her card. so cute!

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 09:12 PM

"One more time!"

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 09:16 PM
She even got a b-day card !!! You guys (you and hubby) are too cute !!! Those doggies are so lucky to have you. She looks good with her Cuz ! :thumbs up

Wich one is behind her in the first pic ? Looks just like her !

The card was from hubby's folks (both sides of our family are :crazy: I guess! :o)

The look-alike is LadyRidge. I swear that the first time Ridge set eyes on Cass, she thought Cass was her long-lost mother. She acts like a puppy in front of Cass and Cass disciplines her like she was hers. :D If Cass wants Ridge's spot on the couch, she just stands and stares at Ridge till Ridge can't take 'the look' anymore and moves. :laughing:

LOL i love that face she makes when she's "Reading" her card. so cute!

It was a very serious message from her Gramma and Grampa...offering tribute and undying loyalty in her service. :D

Frenchy
December 13th, 2007, 09:20 PM
It was a very serious message from her Gramma and Grampa...offering tribute and undying loyalty in her service. :D

How nice is that !! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Yeah, the tribute was $20! Next time in town she's gonna by her buddy, Cuz, a buddy of his own :D then she'll have two to chase :dog:

luckypenny
December 13th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Your in-laws send your pups birthday cards with $$ :eek:????? Wow :goodvibes: . How great is that!! I can't get over it, my own parents can't remember our boys' birthdays, never mind our dogs :rolleyes:.

They must be something rather special Hazelrunpack :).

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 11:33 PM
They have a 'weekend' place right next door, so they're out quite often. They aren't usually "dog" people, but they do love their granddogs... :D

rainbow
December 14th, 2007, 01:19 AM
That is so cute that Gramma and Grampa give b-cards to the pack. :angel: :angel:

Cass sure is enjoying her present. :thumbs up Cute pic of Ember voicing his displeasure over not being allowed to play with it too. :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 14th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Love the reading the b-day card pic & the last pic :cloud9:

Nice to have some alone-playtime w/HRM & HRD :thumbs up

Glad Princess-Queen Cass had a grand b-day & how lucky to get a cuz & a cuz for her cuz......just be-cuz :laugh:

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 09:36 AM
WOW...... B-cards and money from the grandparents....I would be happy if a someone would remember she is female and her name and that I have a dog!!!!

hazelrunpack
December 14th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Cute pic of Ember voicing his displeasure over not being allowed to play with it too. :D

Yeah, Ember really does hate to be left out of the fun--especially if it means he's separated from his people. :D

Glad Princess-Queen Cass had a grand b-day & how lucky to get a cuz & a cuz for her cuz......just be-cuz :laugh:

:p We've been having a field day with all the cuz jokes around here! I even have a Cuz in Montana with the same name as me who's been feeling the pain! :laughing:

WOW...... B-cards and money from the grandparents....I would be happy if a someone would remember she is female and her name and that I have a dog!!!!

Gramma and Grampa write the names on the calendar, and they can usually tell if you give them the name whether its a boy or a girl...but they still can't tell them apart reliably in person! :laughing: Gramma does it by color of spots and color of collar--sometimes we switch collars on her! :evil:

:D

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Great pictures of the princess-queen :cloud9:. I love the intense "throw it now please" look :lovestruck:. It is the same look that I see on a regular basis in my house :D.

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Great pictures and stories, you always have the best fun with your pack!! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks, Teri. I get that look a lot, too. Cass is an honorary labrador retriever. :D She loves to retrieve...

We do try to have fun, Ford Girl. With this crew, it's pretty easy... :thumbs up

wdawson
December 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM
those are great pics.....i love the chasing cuz pics

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks, dubyaD. :D I always have to sweat those action shots out since I'm using an SLR 35mm Nikon and have to wait a week to get the prints back. I'm always amazed at how many of them actually have recognizable images in them! :laughing:

Lukka'sma
December 17th, 2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread, but sure am glad I have viewed it now. What a crack up.
I love the stories you come up with to accompany the photo's:laughing::laughing:
Grandparents sending Birthday cards with money inside is about the best thing I have heard in a long long time.:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, they're very good to their granddogs! :thumbs up And they're also about the only company we ever get so the dogs love them! :dog:

Smiley14
December 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Oh Hazel! I'm so sorry I missed this before!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Princess-Queen Cass!!!!!!! :party:

How COOL is that card?! And such gorgeous action shots! :lovestruck:

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Great pictures you made me feel like I was there with you celebrating the new cuz. Ricky and I are both in :lovestruck: by how gorgeous Cass is, I love her coloring! It looks like she had a great birthday. and i am also impressed by cards from teh grandparents.

:sorry::offtopic:We get christmas presents from grandma, auntie, uncle and friends for Shade and are anticipating lots of presents for Chloe, probably more than I will get! My family met her this weekend and fell in love with her!

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 11:52 PM
The Princess-Queen gives Her Royal Thanks, Smiley! :D She knew you were off vacationing in your palatial cabin in the snowy woods! :cloud9: Her only complaint was that you didn't come pick up the Princess-Queen on your way there! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 11:54 PM
:sorry::offtopic:We get christmas presents from grandma, auntie, uncle and friends for Shade and are anticipating lots of presents for Chloe, probably more than I will get! My family met her this weekend and fell in love with her!

Well how could they not! She's such an :angel:.

And the Princess-Queen barks her thanks for your compliments... :dog:

Smiley14
December 18th, 2007, 01:33 AM
The Princess-Queen gives Her Royal Thanks, Smiley! :D She knew you were off vacationing in your palatial cabin in the snowy woods! :cloud9: Her only complaint was that you didn't come pick up the Princess-Queen on your way there! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: