Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bailey new sweater,snowy pics..

chico2
December 13th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Today it was just beautiful outside,big snowflakes and Bailley just loved it.
I guess I bought the sweater a bit big:laughing:but at least she's warm:dog:

chico2
December 13th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Getting treats from step-daddy and enjoying the snow...

chico2
December 13th, 2007, 04:06 PM
The 2 last ones did not turn out very good,but those are her"don't leave me alone faces":sad:
Oh well after treats,3 poop sessions:yell: and a walk in the snow,I am sure she had a good snooze after we left.

phoozles
December 13th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Aww, Bailey looks adorable in that giant sweater :D:lovestruck:
As long as she's toasty, and she looks that cute, who cares that it's too big!

jiorji
December 13th, 2007, 04:51 PM
awww Bailey! you look dashing in that new sweater ;):cloud9:

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Aww, Bailey looks adorable in that giant sweater :D:lovestruck:
As long as she's toasty, and she looks that cute, who cares that it's too big!

Wash it, it might shrink to size :D

Cute pics, such a lovely little face :lovestruck:

glasslass
December 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM
She's a real sweetie! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Bailey thinks her sweater is the Best! :thumbs up She doesn't think it's too big. :D She knows she looks marvelous! :dog: Fashion Puppy!

Frenchy
December 13th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again , she's too cute !!! :lovestruck: I love the one where she's licking the snow of her nose , and when she's on her big fluffy bed :cloud9:

rainbow
December 14th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Nice sweater and she looks so cute in it. :lovestruck: I don't think it looks too big at all. :shrug:

cpietra16
December 14th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Cute sweater....Chico, it looks like you have Bailey a lot more often than the owners...look like one happy pooch to me. You are wonderful

Shadowkins
December 14th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Oh! my she is stunning in her new sweater :lovestruck:
I must admit I am a cocker girl at heart and Bailey put a huge smile on my face this morning!!!!
I wish my old Shadow loved snow again....he use to :o

chico2
December 14th, 2007, 07:24 AM
CPietra,we only have Bailey for an hour a day,but it gives her a bit of a break and exercise for her,as well as us:thumbs up

Shadowskin,I was looking at Shadows pics,he is very pretty,but quiet a bit taller than Bailey.
Bailey(a female with a boys name:confused:)is really short,she's about 7 yrs old.
oh,and

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I love the sweater, and I bet Bailey likes it to now that she was shaved.. It will keep her warm on the walks to give to her every day...:cloud9::lovestruck::highfive:

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Baileys' sweater looks great :highfive:, looks like she quiet enjoyed her walk in the snow :cloud9:

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Shadowskin,I was looking at Shadows pics,he is very pretty,but quiet a bit taller than Bailey.
Bailey(a female with a boys name:confused:)is really short,she's about 7 yrs old.
oh,and

Oh, and "what"? :laughing:

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Oh, and "what"? :laughing:

:laughing: I was thinking the same thing :laughing:.

Bailey looks adorable in her sweater :lovestruck:.

chico2
December 16th, 2007, 06:58 AM
:laughing::laughing:I think I was going to say"thank you for your comments on my little stepdoggie":laughing:

krdahmer
December 16th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Oh that don't leave me face.... I would cry everytime I had to leave!!!

Bailey looks like she had a great time in her new sweater and with her totally awesome step parents!

chico2
December 16th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Dahmer,as soon as she realizes I am leaving,putting my coat on,that's what she does.:dog:
In the summer we stay outside in my backyard,but in the winter I stay in her kitchen and cuddle her and give her treats after our walk.

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Awww!!! That was so nice of you to get Bailey a sweater! Sooo cute! She looks so happy and warm! :lovestruck: