Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for "lost 2 beagles"

teena11
December 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone! I am new on the site and about 2 weeks ago I thought I read an ad for someone who lost 2 beagles (males who I assume were living together) in November. I have not been able to find this ad and I don't remember where the person lived. I am in Kingston and I think the person was within 100km radius of here. Can anyone remember seeing an ad like this and if so can you let me/the person know to check out the KHS? I am a volunteer there and 2 beagles came in together about 1+ month ago and are still there awaiting a home. I would hate for this owner to be the person who lost them and they are still well and able to be together again. Thanks for any help!:pawprint:

Winston
December 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
check out this thread

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=39141&highlight=lost+beagles

Cindy

coppperbelle
December 12th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone! I am new on the site and about 2 weeks ago I thought I read an ad for someone who lost 2 beagles (males who I assume were living together) in November. I have not been able to find this ad and I don't remember where the person lived. I am in Kingston and I think the person was within 100km radius of here. Can anyone remember seeing an ad like this and if so can you let me/the person know to check out the KHS? I am a volunteer there and 2 beagles came in together about 1+ month ago and are still there awaiting a home. I would hate for this owner to be the person who lost them and they are still well and able to be together again. Thanks for any help!:pawprint:

I remember reading about two lost beagles also but don't remember where I saw it or when it was.

t.pettet
December 12th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I have e-mailed KHS on a number of occasions that they really need to get the lost/found site up and running. Would be great for all such lost/found pets to be able to be seen on the web site by people who are looking and maybe re-united with their family. Perhaps because you're an insider you could give them a 'heads-up' and wishing you good luck in finding these beagles owners.