Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

AM04
June 3rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
Hey, I would just like to introduce myself. I own a female texas imported red nose pitbull named Chaos, she is 8 months old and the love of my life. She goes everywhere with me, even comes with me to my friend's houses. They just love her, as she does them. I also have a 2 yr old neutered male APBT named Chunky (Chunks, Pretty Boy, Jellybean, Mr. Bean). whom we adopted from the Toronto Humane Society. Chunks is camera shy, and everytime I go to take a pic of him, he runs away :( but I have some pictures of Chaos.

Does anyone think that it's bad to have two dogs living in an apartment? They're outside all the time. When I'm at school my dad takes them out to rollerblade at the boardwalk, or jog. He also brings them up to visit me during lunch :) As soon as I return from school I take them for a quick 'do their buisness trip' then we sit at home and relax, cuddle, and get smothered with kisses. Then they have their dinner and go to the park to play with the other dogs in the area. And if they're still hyper then they come with me to my friend's house who's dog doesn't get to go to the park :( and they keep her company. But sometime's they'll just lay outside with me in his backyard, or sit with me in his house. Do I spend too much time with my dogs? Someone told me it's wrong to do that, incase they get seperation anxiety, but I have two dogs I need to care for, and if I were to leave for any amount of time out of the city, I'd only do it if they could come with me. So they get alot of exercise, as well as time to sit down and relax. They get more attention than anything though. They're really happy dogs.

Lucky Rescue
June 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry I don't know what a Texas pit bull is, but I'd love to see pics of your babies!! I really like rednoses. :D

Just be aware that the day may come when you have to keep your two dogs completely separate, and I hope you are separating them when no one is home.

If you already know and do this, I apologize!

Thank you for adopting a homeless pitty, and it sounds like you give them a wonderful life. You can't give a pit bull too much attention! :)

AM04
June 3rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
I've seem to be having some problems uploading pics. I keep trying, but it takes a really long time so I wait, and then it goes to a page that says it's temporarily unavailable. Could the pic size be too big? It's 800 x 600..

Yes, I seperate the dogs sometimes. They dont seem to mind it much, as long as they're with me or my brother. I usually take one to the park at a time, it's easier to keep an eye on one dog, and the park isn't fenced in. It's not a real dog park, it's a school field. I'd take them to the fenced in one, but there's a bully dog there. No one seems to be doing anything about it. I took Chunks there and was talking to a jack russle owner, and she was saying how there's a bullmastiff that comes there and plays rough with all the dogs, and another person who took their german shepherd had to get their dog stitches. But no one still seems to be doing anything. I want to report it, but I dont know who to report it to. Should I do report it to the city of toronto, or the humane society?

mona_b
June 3rd, 2004, 09:02 PM
Yes.your pics are too big...You need to resize them..... :D

Is the Bullmastiff's owner with the dog?I would go there,without any of your dogs.See what is happening,then call the Humane Society.

AM04
June 3rd, 2004, 09:24 PM
ok, I think I got it to work. Here's my girl, Chaos.

Yes, the owner is there with the dog, but all he does is sit on the bench, or under the tree and ignores it. Many ppl have gone up to him and told him what his dog was doing, but he doesn't listen and says that we're just critisizing the breed. I've been thinking about going there and taking pics of what he's doing, and what he does to the dogs. But I dont know if this is invasion of privacy.. would I have to ask his permission first?

mona_b
June 3rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
AWWWWW what a sweetie....... :D

What you do is go there with someone you know that has a dog.Take pics of that dog and and the other dogs playing around.And a few of him.... :D

Then I suggest you call Animal Control.... :D

Lucky Rescue
June 3rd, 2004, 10:06 PM
She's beautiful!! :D

AM04
June 3rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
Thank you :) Her personality is even more beautiful than her looks. I'm thinking about doing therapy training with her.. But I dont know how to go amongst doing that.. Does anyone know a place in Toronto that I could train her?

Yes, as soon as I find my digital camera amongst the stuff that's still packed, then I will be taking lots of pics of them at the park :D

I also have another question.. I took her to the vets to get checked to see if she's pregnant, cuz the old owner mentioned she may be which is the reason she was given to me, and I haven't heard anything back. It's been almost 3 weeks. I try calling, but no one ever answers the phone. Some vet clinic, eh? I'm tired of waiting, and I'm in a panic. I dont know what to do. Anyways, to my question :P Lately, the passed week, when I take her to the park she doesn't listen to me as well (I sometimes have to chase after her), and she's becoming defensive when male dogs sniff her.. in 'that area' She plays fine with them, and doesn't get agressive. she just does this 'sighing growl' if that makes anysense.. and shows her teeth then runs to me, as if she wants me to save her from them. It's the same dogs she's been around since she was 10wks old. could this be a sign of her pregnancy? I know ppl go through mood swings.. but my uncle's dogs never did.. I've been thinking about taking her to the park later, when there's no ppl cuz I'm afraid she may get agressive, with her kong and some other toys (her fave is a tennis ball and tennis racket:P) But she has way more fun hanging out with the other dogs.. I wouldn't want to upset her and make her feel left out.

mona_b
June 3rd, 2004, 11:28 PM
As for the vets,when are you calling them.I mean what time?I have no problem calling my vets.If they can't get to the phone,the answering machine kicks in.

As for having her do therepy,you need to know it takes alot of work.She must pass obedience.Then more training.

Also,PLEASE keep her on a leash at all times.

I've only had males dogs.So I have no clue as to how a female acts when pregnant.

AM04
June 3rd, 2004, 11:37 PM
I'm calling them during their work hours. Usually around 3:30pm, or 9am. But the passed three days the times have been all over the place. I've left messages, but they dont respond. Would another vet be able to get their hands on her results? Would I just explain that I'm worrying, and want to know what's happening with my dog? I feel left in the dark.. and I think that's worrying me even more.

I am going to keep her on a leash, and try avoiding the parks. Especially till I find out what's going on with her. I'm gunna take her rollerblading and swimming extra long. The swimming part is a plus, my friend has small doggy pool in her backyard. It's kinda like a mini human-made lake. Our dogs just love it. Her mom gets these dog treat recipes off the internet and makes them for them, she puts them each in a seperate bowl and places them on a picnic table in their backyard for the dogs to have when they're done swimming. Hehe, they're so spoiled :)

She's passed doggy obiediance :) and I'm willing to work as hard as she needs me to, same way she thinks about me. But, when I find a place for training, we will check it out to see how she reacts with it. If she takes well, then we will be in for some interesting experiances :) I had actually got this idea from someone at the park. He owns a Neopolitan Mastiff that's a therapy dog, and said that Chaos is more calmer than he was when he was that age, and thinks that she will do fine in it.

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Here is something for you to read.

When you go to "our dogs" you will see all the therapy dogs..

http://www.sja.ca/on/h-w/tdogdiv.html

Hooper the Great Dane is a big baby...We take our dogs to the off leash park right beside our SPCA.Hooper plays around with them.And all the other dogs there.

AM04
June 4th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I finally got a hold of the vet, and she said the reason she didn't call me back was because chaos isn't pregnant, and she thought I meant to call back if she was. BUT SHE'S NOT :D I made an appointment to get her spayed. In two weeks.

I asked the vet about her at the park and how she's reacting with the other males, and she said it's because she's in heat but she knows she's too young... :confused: I don't think that sounds right, but I dunno. I think it's best if I dont take her to the park anymore. She's happy swimming or even just throwing a ball around. I dont want anything to happen to her or another dog.

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Oh Mona! That's horrible!!! That poor baby's body hasn't even fully developed herself!! I hope she was allright!

AM04 - I really hope that you reconsider breeding your pitty, she needs to go to the vet right away! I'm sorry to say, but I am really concerned about this "breeder" that you know. He can't tell you if his female is in heat ?? - and having an unaltered female around other unaltered males when he's not wanting to breed sounds a little he's not too sure about what's going on. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but a reputable breeder would have specific locations to keep these dogs happy and away from other dogs during mating season if A) they are not old enough to safely produce a litter, B) he wasn't sure if he wanted to mate them, C) AND I think that a "breeder" would decide which animals would mate and with a specfic dog!! D) AND I don't know of any breeder that would just give away a pregnant dog!!!!
I can tell by your posts that you are fairly young AM04, but please... be careful...this dog is not like any other dog - they REQUIRE special care and attention, they require a knowledgeable owner, and they require alot of training and obedience... Be careful. There are enough of these poor dogs living in shelters all over the place, and many find that they are difficult to adpot and many end up euthanized....
You can go through a screeing process to find that perfect person for your puppies, but in reality - everyone can pretend to be an angel when they want to (eg - job interviews..) AND you don't know that you could adopt your puppies to a prefect person that has no clue what these dogs take, the could get fed up and just give it away -- another dog ending up in the shelter of fighting for its life.
I am actually quoting myslef because I got all excited and began typing, but in the wrong thread!!! -- AM04 I'm extatic to hear that your puppy is not pregnant - did you make the appintment to fix her??

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 12:42 PM
AMO4.

I'm getting dizzy going back and forth with your posts...............LMAO.

Stick to this one....... :D

Guess I will repeat myself in this one....LOL

I'm so glad to hear she is not pregnant.

Aslo,did the vet say she was in heat?Is she bleeding?

AM04
June 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM
lol, I'm getting dizzy too. And I feel repeative. I'm just so happy she's not pregnant. You know what.. this is gunna make me sound bad.. But I think the only reason why I wanted to breed her in the first place was because I just love her so much, and I've never had another dog be *mine* she wont walk properly with other ppl, she always sits down and waits for me.. aah, I feel bad :( And I think another reason was because of her personality. I wanted other ppl to have an experiance like I do with raising her. i sound selfish :( But ya know, there's alot of wonderful dogs in shelters, and they need homes too. I should've been more caring when thinking about breeding her.. I should've stuck with the other thought I had -- that maybe they all should find homes first before I start bringing new puppies into this odd world.. so should other ppl.

Had to edit.. forgot one of your question.. She's not in heat anymore. She stopped bleeding about a week after I got her.

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Well I am so glad you are having her spayed.We don't need anymore unwanted puppies around.And I don't think you would have wanted to be classified as a Backyard Breeder..... :D

If you don't know the difference between a responsible breeder and a Backyard breeder then please read this.

http://geocities.com/petsburgh/fair/1901/chart.html

Lucky Rescue
June 4th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Your dog could be in heat. Is she bleeding? During the first part of the cycle, she will bleed but will not let males mount her. The second part of the cycle is called the "standing heat". There is no blood, her vulva will be swollen and she will accept males.

Yes, being in heat could make her grouchy, or restless. I'm glad you're getting her spayed. Everyone loves puppies, BUT...

I feel bad And I think another reason was because of her personality. I wanted other ppl to have an experiance like I do with raising her. i sound selfish But ya know, there's alot of wonderful dogs in shelters, and they need homes too

You are exactly right. There are whole litters of pit bull puppies in shelters, and many will die because there are no homes. If you love your dog, and this breed, spaying her is the ONLY way to go.:)

My pit bull is a gorgeous purebred blue fawn girl, who has rock solid temperament and loves everyone (even cats) but I would never even think of breeding her, for the reasons mentioned above.

AM04
June 4th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I know what the difference is, and no I wouldn't want to be considered a backyard breeder. There's alot of backyard breeders, especially in peterborough. I bought an australian shepherd/catahoula cross from a home, they were giving the puppies away at 4 wks, she wasn't weaned yet, so me and my uncle bought all the puppies from her, and bottle fed them till they were 6wks, then put them on dry food mixed with wet food. They still ocassionally had the bottle, 3 times a day, till they were 8wks. Lucy, the one I kept, turned out to be a wonderful dog. She would've been a year old on April 20th, but on April 16th we had to put her to sleep. She had dirrahea that was full of blood, and by the time we got her to the vet it was just blood. Her back legs had given out, and the day before she had stopped eating. I remember sitting in the back seat of the car with her "lucy, it's ok. I'm here." same thing I said when she was a puppy, taken from her mom at such a young age.. After she was there for a day, with her vet running around doing tests to see what it was, we got a phone call and said that she was in an extreme amount of pain and wont eat or drink. And it was up to us weither or not we wanted them to continue fighting for her, as she couldn't do it herself.. We decided it was best to put her to sleep. Then two days later we found out that she had eaten rat poison. But we didn't put down any rat poison in our apartment.. I dont think my pet rats would like the thought of that :eek: and she wouldn't listen off leash, at all. Tried training her from 10wks of age, but she just wouldn't take to her. All she wanted to do was sniff :p So she never ate anything outside. How could she have gotten rat poison? Could the superintendant of the building come into your house and put it down and not tell you?

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:05 PM
How could she have gotten rat poison? Could the superintendant of the building come into your house and put it down and not tell you?

Let me tell you this.... if you're living in a building where your landlord has access to your apartment and takes advantage of this, GET OUT!! Legally, the ladnlord MUST give 24 hours notice to enter your unit, NO EXCEPTIONS (well except emergency I think)...
AND, what about your other dog, didn't you have Chuckie then? And nothing happened to him?

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:07 PM
You live in an apt.??? With a dog..............I do to...........

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Heidi... you're still here.. surprise, surprise....

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I know,i said before it is like an addiction,just fascinated that this person has 2 dogs in an apt and no one has said that is not right///

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:38 PM
slight difference here.... now, I'm not sure how much you know about dogs... but there are certain breeds that are all right for urban living... so dogs do not need large spaces, and some dogs must run, run, and run.... Now, pitbulls are dogs that can be content with living in apartment, might not be the best environment for them but they can tolerate it. Now a sheppard for instance needs plenty of room and things to entertain it.
I myself live in an apartment, but I spend majority of my time outdoors with my active dog. The only time that is really spent indoors is while our work schedules overlap and at night....she sleeps majority of the day anyway... and AM04 has someone home to help take care of the dogs through out the day....
I bet that still didn't answer your question...

Lucky Rescue
June 4th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Heidiho, no one said you cannot have a dog in a apt.

If you would read as much as you post, you would see that AM04 does NOT have a 5 month old puppy who sits in a crate all day.

If you bothered to inform yourself, you would have read that he/she said:

They're outside all the time. When I'm at school my dad takes them out to rollerblade at the boardwalk, or jog. He also brings them up to visit me during lunch As soon as I return from school I take them for a quick 'do their buisness trip' then we sit at home and relax, cuddle, and get smothered with kisses. Then they have their dinner and go to the park to play with the other dogs in the area. And if they're still hyper then they come with me to my friend's house who's dog doesn't get to go to the park

Do you see the difference?

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 02:42 PM
But they are not crated ALL day.Heck they probably don't even get crated...They are not left alone all day....If you read her posts,her dad takes them out when he rollerblades,takes them for a jog.They go to the park and play with other dogs.

Big difference then what Damien is getting don't you think?

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 02:44 PM
OMG,

I must be a slow typer...We posted more or less the same thing....LMAO

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Huge difference,my bad,well i have a pet sitter lined up for next week,so Damiens life will just get better than what it is already...Still dont think i am the only one in this world that has a lb dog in an apt.... :eek: :eek:

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:53 PM
here comes the lawsuit.... hope youtold them to stay away while he's eating...I mean, that's if ANY of this story is true....

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:54 PM
And damien will not be in crate forever,he will get kitchen and dining area,then eventually living room also...

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:56 PM
What when he's 5!!! Gimme a friggin break!

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:56 PM
He has been fine with eating,talk to her every day,and she says they all eat at the same time[all the dogs]and there has been no problem,she was gone tuesday for about seven hours,said damien chewed up her favorite dog toy,but otherwise then that,did not mess with furniture,did not go to the bathroom in the house either,i am sure it helps that the other dogs are there,but i am still impressed...

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Why is everything all about you and your dog... we were having a great conversation in the thread called NEW MEMBER an here you are, talking about your dog AGAIN... will it ever stop?!?!?

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
And he is coming home tomorrow so not worried about lawsuit...The woman has been with him for a week and has nothing but great things to say about him....I think i had something to do with that,i will be happy for myself....

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Ok!! no more,have a good time,and stop answering..

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Sorry NEW MEMBER PERSON......

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Heck,my 2 GDS's had free run of the house between 5-6 months of age.

You had better let the walker know about the food aggression.Or you will be in a lot of trouble if Damien bites this person.

Also,lets just see how he is when he is back with you.

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=mona_b]You had better let the walker know about the food aggression.Or you will be in a lot of trouble if Damien bites this person.
QUOTE]

That's the lawsuit I was referring too..

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
This person is not gonna be feeding him,just walking him for about 45 minutes,but i will tell her about it....

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:04 PM
And how did you get them trained to have house at that age????She did say he did fine loose in her house,guess i could try now.....

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I don't think this lady is a rescuer, she's a mircale worker!!!! What a different dog... :confused:

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 03:11 PM
How did I do that?

It's called training.They were never crated.They were never left alone all day.They were fed 3xs a day.They were corrected right away when training.They were socialized with everyone and everything.You could take a bone out of there mouth without any agrression.

heidiho,I asked you if you tried leaving Damien out while you left...I told you to try this in the begining for about 10-15 mins at a time....I take it you didn't listen.

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:16 PM
No i didnt do that yet,was gonna try a few new things when i get him tomorrow,and when i first got him the first two months i didnt have to work,so i had that luxury of being with him all day,well i do have to work.like most,so that is not an option,but we will get there...

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Neither was I heidiho.

I told you this 2 weeks ago or more.You should have started to do it then.

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 03:20 PM
But Mona, she has to work, so that has to wait....

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 03:22 PM
It's called a weekend...Or when she comes home from work..... :rolleyes:

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Huh, how woulda thought that you could train your dog during those times...lol (I hope you got that the other post was sarcasim and you don't think I'm some kinda idiot.... :o ) LOL!!!

AM04
June 4th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I haven't put any of my dogs in a crate... ever. I myself panic when in small areas, I wouldn't want my dogs to feel that way.

There's someone home all the time. There's been a few time's when the family has gone out for dinner, or to a movie. But that's usually only for acouple hours. If my dad's out, my mom's home. And if my mom's out with my dad, then me or my brother's home, etc.

No, Chunky didn't get sick at all, the second we noticed that happening with Lucy we took him to my friends house cuz we weren't sure weither it was contagious or not. We waited acouple days to see if he had any of the symptoms too, but he was fine. I spoke with someone else about this too, who's dog had the same symptoms, and she said that her's had liver failure, and all they did was put her dog on a special diet and had a minor operation.

As for where I'm living; It kinda creeped me out thinking that he may be coming into our house, if he did poison Lucy, would he do it to Chunky and Chaos too? I have since moved from there, on June 1st. And the super here owns a female pitty :) And she's great to her, I dont think that she would posion my dogs, thankfully. :D

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Nope i don think your an idiot..Yeah i do have to work,and yes starting tomorrow there will be huge changes.....

Princesss04
June 4th, 2004, 03:36 PM
What kind of changes and do not tell us if they are not really going to be changes and you are just telling us that. We want to help and have tried to help but you have done what you want and in all honesty I guess you are allowed to do just that. What changes are going to take place? How old is the person that is coming and taking your dog out? And if you do not mind me asking how much are you paying her and are you getting him an trainner. Just wondering what all is going on! :)

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I said before i am getting rid of a few things so i can do this ,cable cell phone,which right there will be an extra 140.00 a month for him,my best friends dad was at her house last night and we were talking about damien,and he could not believe i gave him up,said he would help out with paying for some training and til i can let him have the apt,he will help with that also.Spoke to a pet sitter,she is 41 will come over 2 x a week to take him out,will cost $25.00 per day....

Princesss04
June 4th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Only two times a week? Is there not someone that could come over every day for a set price each week. How far away is your work from your house? Do you get a lunch break, if so how long is it?

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Heidi, how old are you?

rebel24
June 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM
hi i am neta and my dogs are Tough german shepard, chow, pit mix-Patches german shepard chow mix- Roxie just mixed with god only knows what but we love her. we live in se ga. and we looked forward to getting to know everyone. :o :rolleyes:

Karin
June 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Heidi, how old are you?

This has been asked before.

*Remember school is out for the summer in most regions of the US.

Princesss04
June 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome to our happy family. Just kidding this really is a good board no matter what some people will tell you. They really love their animals on here and it shows and they are alot of help. Hope to talk to you soon. :D

rebel24
June 4th, 2004, 04:04 PM
in my usual board we get some good disagreements going but most everyone knows it is out of love for our animals. we have to speak for since that can not. thanks for the warm welcome.

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
2xs a week is not enough...

A close friend of the family has an Afghan Hound...They live in a Condo.He has someone come in everyday to take Cash out and walk him.

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I am 34....Yes 34,not 12.....I am gonna give him kitchen the other days..You know what let me just say something,i apologize for being a pain in thea#%^..But i do love this dog with all my heart,and am lost without him.I HAVE DONE A GREAT job with him.And for everyone whom i have pissed off i am sorry,i am not here for attention i am here because somewhere along the line i got confused, i am a good responsible pet owner, who fu&^%$^ up by not feeing her dog enough i caused the problem i will get it fixed,i love him he loves me[you should see him if i walk away from him] you would see that this dog loves me just as much...

mona_b
June 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
LMAO Princess,I was about to say the same thing.......... :D

Welcome Neta.......... :D

Karin
June 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
hi i am neta and my dogs are Tough german shepard, chow, pit mix-Patches german shepard chow mix- Roxie just mixed with god only knows what but we love her. we live in se ga. and we looked forward to getting to know everyone. :o :rolleyes:

Welcome to insanity island Neta! Pull up a chair and relax. SE Georiga huh? Not too very far from me..

Welcome Patches & Roxie too!

I think a "Welcome" conference would be a nice addition. If the board administrator's could work their magic....just a thought.

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks Karin, I realize that question was asked before, just I just wanted to confirm, because I read this and it didn't all makes sense....

I said before i am getting rid of a few things so i can do this ,cable cell phone,which right there will be an extra 140.00 a month for him,my best friends dad was at her house last night and we were talking about damien,and he could not believe i gave him up,said he would help out with paying for some training and til i can let him have the apt,he will help with that also.Spoke to a pet sitter,she is 41 will come over 2 x a week to take him out,will cost $25.00 per day....

I find it quite odd that a 34 year old woman would take help from her best friend's dad, that's all. Then again, what do I know....

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
You find it odd?? I dont, see i have no family out here,i have known her dad for 14 years i am like a daughter to him,no i dont make 50,000 grand a year,he wants to help me so i can keep my dog...I see that as a great person.......

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I didn't mean to be ignorant. It's just out of the ordinary, that's all. Sorry. You don't need to make 50 grand a year to be a responsible pet owner.

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Well i am single i dont make a whole lot of money and dont have family that can help,so i dont think it is odd at all...He knows how much this dog means to me.

sammiec
June 4th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Any administrators, mediators... I think we need to close this and be done with it...

heidiho
June 4th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Bye,going to petsmart for some goodies.Have a good weekend...

Karin
June 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Any administrators, mediators... I think we need to close this and be done with it...

That sounds like a good idea to me too.

Lucky Rescue
June 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I agree. As usual, this is going nowhere.

AM04, I apologize to you for having your thread hijacked.

Rebel24, please start a new thread to introduce yourself and your dogs!:)