Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from NB, My house is a zoo!

P.Nierlich
December 11th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Hi everyone, first time here and just learning how to navigate around. My friends think my house is a zoo, I only have 3 dogs, 3 cats and 1 horse. My daughter and I have been rescuing animals for years, we have found homes for too many to count however some of them I could not let go. I look forward to reading on this forum.

Pam

allymack
December 11th, 2007, 08:01 PM
hey welcome to the board!
Thats only a small zoo:o, i think you friends are crazy:p just kidding
but all of us would sure love to see some pictures of all you fuzzbutts:)

Frenchy
December 11th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Pam ! You're defenetly one of us :laughing: many members here do have small zoos. Wait until you meet Hazel = :crazy:

:laughing: she has 8 English Setters , to this date because we never know what tomorrow brings :laughing:

I hope you can post pictures of all your fuzzbutts , we sure would like to meet them.

the gang
December 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM
welcome to you! im the min pin lady have 5 pins all rescues welcome abord brenda and the pins.

dmc123
December 11th, 2007, 10:54 PM
welcome, I have a zoo too, three indoor dogs, 7 indoor cats, and 3 outdoor cats....

post pics when you can :)

Diane

hazelrunpack
December 11th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Welcome aboard, P.Nierlich...

and thank you for that :crazy: vote of confidence, Frenchy (I told you...8 is enough! :p)

Yep, there's lots of us here with major and minor zoos, so you'll feel at home in no time! :thumbs up

I'll jump in on that call for pictures. We all love pictures here. :cloud9:

14+kitties
December 11th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Let me add my welcome as well. :) No zoo here. ;)
This is a great place to meet, chat, and find friends and help if needed. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Love4himies
December 12th, 2007, 12:07 PM
You are the norm here. I currently have 7 cats in my house, 4 of which are fosters. Yes, we do like to look at pictures :D.

Frenchy
December 12th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Here's my last inventory :laughing:

2 goldens (older rescues)
1 long term foster great dane
1 foster golden
2 cats (both rescues thanks to Badger,member here)