Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I can't stop laughing

Janie123
December 11th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Bonnie decided she was going to bark at me while I was sitting on the couch. I told her to stop. She wouldn't. So,I put my finger up and said,"No". Every time she even growled,I said,"NO" in my normal tone of voice. She wanted to bark so bad,her little body started shaking. lol I thought she was going to bark,but instead,she "smiled" at me,showing her front teeth,not growling. She does this often. It was so funny.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Bonnie was so abused. We have to put our hands toward her slowly to pet her or she cringes,cowers and whines. We've made her home a happy one and she's thriving.

SARAH
December 11th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Cute story :lovestruck: do you have a picture of her smiling like that? Or any other pic for that matter!

white wrabbit
December 11th, 2007, 06:33 PM
happy to hear she has a good home now!!! and i agree any pics?

Janie123
December 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Yes,but having trouble with my camera. It won't connect the pictures to my computer. We are working with it though.

t.pettet
December 11th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Yorkie smiles are so comical and goofy. I had a rescue yorkie here for about 3 mos. and she would smile everytime someone acknowledged her. She would also raise one of her front feet at the same time. Too cute.

ancientgirl
December 12th, 2007, 09:47 AM
That's cute. I love pictures of dogs smiling. She probably figured, okay, I'll get her with a smile!

Love4himies
December 12th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I am picturing it, but would be better with real pictures:D.

Janie123
December 12th, 2007, 03:13 PM
ell,we are working with my camera. It's so frustrating. It takes great pics but won't transfer to my computer. We have tried everything but will try the ports today.