Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Skye and Dazy's Sleep Over

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Dazy slept at Skye house a few weekends ago, and would you believe they wrestled the whole time? :shrug: LOL! hahah! These two have come to love each other, Dazy always takes care of her, just like she does for Voo. It's so cute! And we were worried...geesh!

Who's got whiter teeth?

Ding ding ding....

Ok, you win!

jadams007
December 11th, 2007, 02:41 PM
looks like they're very playful.

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Ok, A few more....

Dazy can always find a tennis ball, even under the couch!

We need a break, this is hard work!

Told you we were tired! (They napped like this!!! LOL!)

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 02:46 PM
And even a few more!!!

A little nose and a fuzzy butt!

Napping girls, let me tell you, it's impossible to resist these two. :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 02:50 PM
More wrestling...and then they were done! ha!

breeze
December 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Great pictures!! :thumbs up
and you were nervious about them getting along :rolleyes: they are the bestest of friends.....:thumbs up:thumbs up

don't forget about the Dec challange thread you have some reall winner there!!:thumbs up

play hard and sleep even better!!

SARAH
December 11th, 2007, 03:48 PM
How did you ever get that nose-and-ball-under-the-sofa pic!?! Fabulous! All the pics were great, but that one was admirable from an artistic point of view :thumbs up

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 05:14 PM
How did you ever get that nose-and-ball-under-the-sofa pic!?! Fabulous! All the pics were great, but that one was admirable from an artistic point of view :thumbs up

My sister is an artist! She has a wicked camera. :lovestruck:

chico2
December 11th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Fordgirl,GREAT actionpics ans sleepy-pics,although the first one would have me worried,all those teethies:laughing:

Frenchy
December 11th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Wow ! Nice pictures , I love the one with the ball under the couch :laughing: and the one where they're sleeping belly up :cloud9: they seem like such good friends !

rainbow
December 12th, 2007, 01:34 AM

That is an awesome shot. :thumbs up

I love the first teethy pic :lovestruck: and the two sleepings ones. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 12th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Awesome pictures :cloud9:. I have found that dogs seem to sense when they are "family" dogs. We have rarely had any issues with any visiting dogs from family members.

Just a word of caution on Dazy's collar. My mom recently witnessed a dog die after another dog got caught (while play wrestling) in his collar and ended up strangling the dog wearing the collar before they could cut the collar and free them. My own dog Riley and his brother Sam also got caught together once and Riley was choking very badly before we manage to free them :sad:. That was just from a regular non-choke martingale.
The best thing is to remove them entirely while playing but a regular, flat buckle collar is also quite safe (not the nylon ones that adjust because the catch in between the two layers).

Love4himies
December 12th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Wonderful pictures!!! They are so happy together, why can't cats be the same as dogs:sad:. It makes my day when I see two animals having such fun together. Skye is sure lucky to be rescued by your sister:thumbs up.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ford Girl
December 12th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Just a word of caution on Dazy's collar. My mom recently witnessed a dog die after another dog got caught (while play wrestling) in his collar and ended up strangling the dog wearing the collar before they could cut the collar and free them. My own dog Riley and his brother Sam also got caught together once and Riley was choking very badly before we manage to free them :sad:. That was just from a regular non-choke martingale.
The best thing is to remove them entirely while playing but a regular, flat buckle collar is also quite safe (not the nylon ones that adjust because the catch in between the two layers).

Thanks TeriM, I do take her collar off at home playing or in her pen, at dog play and at day care they take them off too, she hardly wears it, I think I told my sister to take it off, not sure? I will for sure next time, that would be horrible to go thru.

JanM
December 12th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Great pics! Sure looks like they had a blast! Doggie sleepovers can be such fun :D

14+kitties
December 12th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Great pics!! And lucky, lovely dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: