Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cancer viruses in vaccines

CearaQC
December 11th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I saw the link to this video off another forum I frequent.

Rather ticked off after watching the video and listening to the people laugh at the situation.

The late Dr. Hilleman who worked for Merck, is heard via audio admitting using live cancer viruses in vaccines.

If they pull those stunts with people vaccines, I'm scared to know what they do for pets.

To make sure this isn't some wild conspiracy... I'm wondering if there is actual data within the veterinary journals discussing the amount of cancers and other diseases in pets today compared to say...20 years ago? It just seems like there's way more cancer in pets than there used to be.

If this is the case, are they doing it to purposefully make all living things sick and thus create more profit by offering treatments for the diseases that they create?

Merk drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses
This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide.

This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=327_1195303011

Kristin7
December 11th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I haven't watched the video yet... however, I do know live viruses are sometimes used, with the machinery to cause disease removed. I have thought for awhile now that the apparent increase in cancer in pets has to do with poor quality pet food and probably also the increase in toxins in the environment in general. Possibly vaccines have something to do with it as more people elect to vaccinate their companion animals, but in most cases I would guess it is the other stuff in the vaccine causing the problems, not the virus or virus parts. With the change in recommended vaccination protocols for our pets, I would imagine if vaccines did have an effect, the cancer rates would go down with the decrease in vaccinations.

Frenchy
December 11th, 2007, 12:27 PM
I totally believe it can come from vaccines. I had the chance to meet a vet (don't remember his name but he wrote "Vétérinaire en colere") and he explained things like how crappy commercial food was , well , crappy (in those years , Iams listed ashes as an ingredients , those were from death pets after cremation) and how we were giving too much vaccination to our pets and that could cause cancer.