Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

AKC stuffy toys

CearaQC
December 11th, 2007, 08:00 AM
For some reason, I'm partial to the line of AKC toys.

I have the squirrel and the mallard duck. Did some surfing online and see that there's a Canadian goose, a moose, hare, rabbit, etc. The Marten and deer are cute too!

Anyone know where I can order these that will either ship to Canada or is from Canada?

Here are some examples off a site that doesn't mention shipping to Canada.

http://www.thepuppyshop.com/akcdogtoys.html

I want the Hare, chipmunk, moose, both geese, rabbit, moose, marten and deer. lol

Ford Girl
December 11th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hey there, I have the mallard and the deer, got them both at Zellars, they have a whole line of these toys, and reasonably priced. :thumbs up AND, they are the only ones I leave during the day with Dazy in her pen, they are made to last with no loose strings or bits. By made to last, I mean up to Dazy's standards, I am sure with Frenchy's dogs they wouldn't stand a chance!

jadams007
December 11th, 2007, 01:16 PM
i'd check ebay or google/froogle

CearaQC
December 11th, 2007, 02:43 PM
There used to be a Zellers here, but Canadian Tire came in last year, gutted the whole building and built a new facade. They only stocked the duck and squirrel, even on their website, same thing.

Belle doesn't play with toys at all, but I want whatever pup we decide to keep to be able to play with them. One pup hauled off the squirrel last night like a prize. :laughing:

There was a Blue Jay stuffy too that was cute. Was thinking of getting Linx one too.

Found the AKC website and they sell these toys online.

http://www.akcstore.org/akcstore/Default.aspx

white wrabbit
December 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
for the site that dosent say any thing about shipping to Canada if they have a 1800 i would call and ask.. or send off an email to the company.. i did that to one of the collar places to find out they just don't know how to.. (small company)

CearaQC
December 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM
I just played around with their shopping cart. Canada is listed. Looks like it will go through.