December 8th, 2007, 08:47 PM
and the last ones

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I see....PADDINGTON!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I see....PADDINGTON!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yes he's the alien attacking Bailey's tail ! :laughing: and see the spray bottle in front of me ? That's all for him :evil: I'm training him to leave the x-mas tree alone.

I can't believe you took pictures of me , I have no make up on :yell:

Oh and see Kayla feeding imaginary food to Bailey ? :cloud9:

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Yes he's the alien attacking Bailey's tail ! :laughing: and see the spray bottle in front of me ? That's all for him :evil: I'm training him to leave the x-mas tree alone.

haha yeah i was going to comment on the spray bottle:evil:
my cats have no interest in my parents' trees:shrug:

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Ha ha I lied

breeze
December 8th, 2007, 08:57 PM
very nice tree Frenchy

I hope baily liked his food kayla was giving him

and I see pink teddy

JanM
December 8th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I love the kitty playing with the puppy's tail... too cute! They are all great pictures..

Rottielover
Oh yes, teddy always goes to Frenchy's. Nap time in the car after loads of fun

Frenchy
very nice tree Frenchy

I hope baily liked his food kayla was giving him

and I see pink teddy

I didn't put too much stuff in it , and nothing in the lower part .... just in case ...

Bailey seemed to like Kayla's food , I did , it's none fattening :thumbs up :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2007, 09:11 PM
WoooHooooo! hazel is cookin' with gas tonight! Gettin' into all the good pic threads! :thumbs up

I wondered about that alien behind Bailey! :laughing:

I can see why Paddington likes your tree, Frenchy--it's very festive! :D No tree here this year because of Brier's extreme curiosity--he wants to taste everything! :rolleyes:

Great pix, Rottielover! I love that one of Kayla spoon-feeding the non-fattening food! :D Bailey is playing along so well. :cloud9:

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Those 2 really love each other. Every time we visit, they end up doing something together

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Those 2 really love each other. Every time we visit, they end up doing something together

yes , Bailey loves to watch movies with Kayla ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2007, 09:25 PM
:D What kind of movies do they like best?

wdawson
December 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
those are great pics......kayla seems like she's ready for santa to visit.....i want a vid of frenchy squirting kitty :laughing:....nelly looks good as do all .

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:33 PM
:D What kind of movies do they like best?

Oh oh get this , they were watching Bailey's Billion !!! :laughing: Really ! It's about a golden who gets billions when his owner dies.

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
.i want a vid of frenchy squirting kitty :laughing:....nelly looks good as do all .

But I can't take a video AND spray him at the same time ! :laughing:

wdawson
December 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM
But I can't take a video AND spray him at the same time ! :laughing:

oh....you can't multi-task:confused:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:46 PM

Not when I have to aim for him with the bottle :laughing: and anyway , I don't even think I could take videos with this cam , it says I can in the instruction but maybe these instructions are for more than one model and I just don't have that option on mine :shrug:

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 09:51 PM

you didn't take notice of her hair color??:laughing: j/k

cats are sneaky...once they see you get the camera they stop doing whatever it is they're doing so grabbing cam and spray bottle would be useless...maybe a camera would be a more effective method of training than a spray bottle:laughing:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:55 PM

:frustrated: I'll trim Bailey right before you come back to my place :evil:

:mwaha:

wdawson
December 8th, 2007, 09:56 PM

cats are sneaky...once they see you get the camera they stop doing whatever it is they're doing so grabbing cam and spray bottle would be useless...maybe a camera would be a more effective method of training than a spray bottle:laughing:

yea blonde...i'm used to blondes so i never gave it a second thought......then again my wife can't multi-tast either:rolleyes::laughing:

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 09:57 PM
well that's just mean.....don't take it out on him:yell:

:laughing:

luckypenny
December 8th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I like the pic of you sitting at the table with Nelly, Frenchy. You don't need make-up.

Kayla looks like a china doll :cloud9: . Lucky Teddy gets to cuddle with the kitties.

All the pups look great. But where's Harley?

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
well that's just mean.....don't take it out on him:yell:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
It gets a bit hectic with 4 dogs / 2 cats already in the house :laughing: and since i just put the x-mas tree , I was afraid with Harley and the rest of them , the tree would not have survived :eek:

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I can't believe you took pictures of me , I have no make up on :yell:

Frenchy, you look just as innocent as Kayla. :angel:

Oh oh get this , they were watching Bailey's Billion !!! :laughing: Really ! It's about a golden who gets billions when his owner dies.

:laughing: :laughing: ....I hope your Bailey doesn't think it will come true. :D

All the pups look great. But where's Harley?

I was wondering the dame thing. :o

yea blonde...i'm used to blondes so i never gave it a second thought......then again my wife can't multi-tast either:rolleyes::laughing:

You're just :evil: Wayne.....so what's your hair colour? :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 8th, 2007, 11:46 PM
:thumbs up great shots Rottielover

Kayla is just adorable feeding Bailey :cloud9: did he lick the spoon for her?

Are those Puppy slippers she's wearing standing in front of the tree - too cute :D

Nice to see Tigger & Mickey getting along so well :highfive:

Nelly & the goldens & Paddy look great - where's M. Le Chat??? hiding on the chair under the table??

chico2
December 9th, 2007, 07:31 AM
I too am checking pics this morning,my favourite past-time:thumbs up
All the pics are great,all the pups adorable,all the kitties adorable,Frenchy,Kayla and Rottielover adorable..oops mean good-looking,makeup or not:lovestruck:

SARAH
December 9th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Pretty pictures! But I thought you said it was picture heavy? There aren't THAT many pics ...

Repeat: Kayla has grown since last summer!

CearaQC
December 9th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I like Kayla's doggie slippers!

Love the alien kitty attacking the tail.

Frenchy
December 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Kayla is just adorable feeding Bailey :cloud9: did he lick the spoon for her?
Are those Puppy slippers she's wearing standing in front of the tree - too cute :D

Nelly & the goldens & Paddy look great - where's M. Le Chat??? hiding on the chair under the table??

Yes Bailey did licked the spoon at first , but then figured out there was no food :laughing: the slippers were actually mine but I gave them to Kayla , they look better on her ! :D Monsieur le chat goes into hiding when company is over. :shrug:

TeriM
December 10th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Great pics :cloud9:. I love the shots with Paddy playing with the tail and the ones of Bailey and Kayla on the couch together :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
December 10th, 2007, 10:56 AM
WoooHooooo! No tree here this year because of Brier's extreme curiosity--he wants to taste everything! :rolleyes:

No tree in this house this year due to the foster kittens running around, but normally, my tree looks like Frenchy's, no decorations for the first two feet because of kitty curiousity.

Love the pic of Kayla feeding Bailey!