Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some bad influence

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:12 PM
But you won't see the fuzzbutts complaining :laughing: Rottielover and Kayla came over , Sam and Bailey were only asking for some loving and Rottielover mistook it for food begging :rolleyes: I NEVER gave them pop corn , this was their first time :yell: you can clearly see , in the first pic , they just wanted to get pet ! :whistle:

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
:eek: and i wasn't invited this time !!! SHOCKING!!!

*pat for Sam and Bailey*:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2007, 09:40 PM
And a new tradition is born! :laughing:

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
OMG, I look huge in that pic

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
:eek: and i wasn't invited this time !!! SHOCKING!!!

*pat for Sam and Bailey*:cloud9:
We did think about you and Rottielover said any time she comes to my place and YOU want to come too , she'll pick you up :thumbs up
And a new tradition is born! :laughing:
noooooooo , no junk food for my guys :mwaha:

jiorji
December 8th, 2007, 09:50 PM
We did think about you and Rottielover said any time she comes to my place and YOU want to come too , she'll pick you up :thumbs up

awwww thanx guys :D:lovestruck:

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 09:55 PM
ahhhhhhhh, come on, they wanted it and you know it. I have the drool marks to prove it.:angel:

breeze
December 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
rottilover pictures lie all the time.....

JanM
December 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
:laughing::laughing: - yeah, right - just looking for a pat! If they were'nt Goldens I might believe you - just might :laughing:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
:laughing::laughing: - yeah, right - just looking for a pat! If they were'nt Goldens I might believe you - just might :laughing:

I know it looks like they're watching the pop corn bowl but no , they were wondering why she was putting her hand in there instead of petting them :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I know it looks like they're watching the pop corn bowl but no , they were wondering why she was putting her hand in there instead of petting them :rolleyes:

That's your story, eh? And you're sticking to it? :laughing:

And Rottielover, you do not look huge in that picture--I thought at first it was Kayla! :o

rainbow
December 9th, 2007, 12:56 AM

Yeah right.....I'm surprised there's no drool though. :D

TeriM
December 9th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Sam and Bailey can come and drool at my house anytime :lovestruck:.

chico2
December 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Awww a Golden moment:lovestruck:gimme,gimme Pop-Corn!!!
After we can cuddle:lovestruck:

Ford Girl
December 10th, 2007, 03:50 PM

Me too JanM!! I couldnt have said it better myself.

Smiley14
December 11th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Oh, LOL, amazing how fast they catch on! :laughing: