Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spoutnik, new pics

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Here you go, almost done by me alone - well, Lewis was showing me how to fix the sizing on the pics.

Nr 1, Spoutnik drinking from the dog bowls.

Nr 2, Misti is blocking the stairs (find Spoutnik, he's there!)

Now I know how ... expect more pics!

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Now I know how ... expect more pics!

I just looked at your profile ... it says you also have 2 dogs ? Dani and Sheba ? :rolleyes: :laughing:

hint hint .....

Spout is too cure , makes me want a kitten .... na !

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 11:55 AM
:wall:

:dog::cat::dog: at the feeding station
:dog: "say cheese"
:dog::cat: "hey, stop breathing in my ear!"

Hint taken :laughing:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 11:58 AM
:thankyou:

feeding station :laughing: Sheba is all smile :lovestruck: and I can see Dani is so good with cats :cloud9:

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 12:05 PM
gimme a chance to resize ALL the pics, you'll get them in time! AND new ones as I take them. Hey, now I know how, I'll flood you guys in pics!!! :evil:

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Nick's doggies are so cute!!!

Just had to share this one with you.

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM
He is a real cutie Sarah, glad they are all getting along fine

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 01:30 PM
More pics, one from this summer on the baclony (Misti is tied up outside, always), one of Misti having breakfast with my dad, and one of a really pretty double rainbow.

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 01:32 PM
And a few more. The first one is Lewis and myself on November 17th at Mont Tremblant (QC). That evening he proposed :lovestruck: as for the second ... :laughing: you figure it out :D

14+kitties
December 8th, 2007, 02:28 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Our" little boy is doing great!! ;)
He is soooo cute!!!! And the doggies are pretty neat too. :) And Misti - I love the one of her having breakfast with your dad. And from looks of those pics/pool....etc.... be prepared to slum when you come here. ;)
Spout looks like he has the hang of all this food stuff. :thumbs up :lovestruck:

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Awww....Spoutnik is so cute drinking out of the big water dish. :lovestruck: And, I love Shebas smile too. :lovestruck:

And, the Sibes. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: Do you get to see them often? :cloud9: :cloud9:

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Only just learned today that he has dogs even! He's got one more, a diabetic foster (husky) (he's in the Chicago area, if anyone want it ...) I'd love to meet them though, they look so gorgeous!

His wife is as nutty as all of us here, dreams of a place with land and a barn to stuff full of fosters and strays :)

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Your backyard looks dreamy Sarah !

Rottielover
December 8th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Yes it is, I was there, and even swam in her cool pool, LOL

rainbow
December 9th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Only just learned today that he has dogs even! He's got one more, a diabetic foster (husky) (he's in the Chicago area, if anyone want it ...) I'd love to meet them though, they look so gorgeous!

His wife is as nutty as all of us here, dreams of a place with land and a barn to stuff full of fosters and strays :)

So, you're just online friends and haven't met yet? :o Tell his wife to join us here....she'll fit right in. :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper
December 9th, 2007, 02:31 AM
OMG the 1st pic of Spoutnik drinking from the big bowl is so cute :lovestruck:

good thing he's a wee one or else he'd end up flipping the bowl & soaking himself :laughing: hope :fingerscr he doesn't stand on the edge of the bowl to drink when he gets bigger (some habits will just stay with them) :D

TeriM
December 9th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Great pics, I love the one with Dani panting in Misti's ear :cloud9:.

SARAH
December 9th, 2007, 09:10 PM
OMG the 1st pic of Spoutnik drinking from the big bowl is so cute :lovestruck:

good thing he's a wee one or else he'd end up flipping the bowl & soaking himself :laughing: hope :fingerscr he doesn't stand on the edge of the bowl to drink when he gets bigger (some habits will just stay with them) :D

Those bowls are set in a "wire cage" - should be un-flippable (normally)

So, you're just online friends and haven't met yet? :o Tell his wife to join us here....she'll fit right in. :crazy:

I did give him the link to the site. We were supposed to hook up last summer, but it didn't work out. Maybe next summer :shrug: :)

NEW PICS, and some good ones:

First, Spoutnik on his day-bed on my pile of papers
Second, He was asleep curled up close to Sheba, but then I came with the camers :sad:

SARAH
December 9th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Ah, but there is MORE:

We went to visit friends who have a pretty "little" dog, a Bouvier des Flandres :D

Check out Yaffa ...

SARAH
December 9th, 2007, 09:18 PM
OK, trying again (the site is so slooooow tonight) :frustrated: lost my Yaffa pics!

growler~GateKeeper
December 10th, 2007, 01:51 AM
good thing he's a wee one or else he'd end up flipping the bowl

Those bowls are set in a "wire cage" - should be un-flippable (normally)

:o didn't even notice the wire holders :laughing: was too busy looking @ the cutey-pie drinking from it

The pic w/Spout & Sheba is still adorable - he's got the way-too-sleepy-I'm-falling-asleep-while-sitting look on his face :lovestruck:

SARAH
December 10th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Last pics, or this thread won't open anymore!

Lewis was a good "daddy" yesterday. Spoutnik can get from the floor to the chair, but from there had trouble getting up on the kitchen counter where the food is. Here's the ingenious solution to that problem :D

Of course, we have to move the chair to get into the drawers, and to get the garbage container out from under the sink :shrug: oh well, never mind. Better that than a hungry kitten, right?

lewisw
December 12th, 2007, 11:16 AM
check this out happened to have my blackberry on me to snap a picture.
1.Misti and Sput loving each other
2. Look into my eyes...

Love4himies
December 12th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I want a Spoutnik too :yell:

:lovestruck::cloud9:

Frenchy
December 12th, 2007, 12:40 PM
1.Misti and Sput loving each other

wooohooo ! :thumbs up :lovestruck: :cloud9:

cpietra16
December 12th, 2007, 12:57 PM
What a face:cloud9::lovestruck:

SARAH
December 12th, 2007, 02:29 PM
With that blue-eyed, innocent look, who would think he kept us up for 30 minutes pouncing on our feet and fingers, when we wanted to :sleepy: !! :frustrated: Sneaky kitty :angel:

He's still a little congested, but not as much as yesterday, and sleeping on the amber is really helping him a lot!

krdahmer
December 12th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Aw I miss wee kittens!!! He is so cute... and he has a big bunch of furry beds to choose from I see! I think that bowl is bigger than he is too cute!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 12th, 2007, 06:25 PM
..... tick, tick, tick.......................

14+kitties
December 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I am glad the little angel is feeling better today. :) :thumbs up Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainbow
December 13th, 2007, 01:24 AM
Awww....I love that last pic. :lovestruck:

pbpatti
December 13th, 2007, 01:36 AM
I love the pics, now I know how he got his name! he is adorable, my home except for a short time ha always been dogs, now I want a Kittie tooo:cloud9:

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 10:03 AM
LOL, actually, he was named after Spoutnik I, who was named for the Russian space thingy and who was also an extremely young and tiny kitten. Then there was Spoutnik II who just got his name because nr I was such a great cat. And now here's III with some fresh pics:

Taken on Tuesday when he was in the middle of his cold and stuffy nose and fever. "Daddy" covered him :) too cute.

Then it's this morning's breakfast with Misti (he prefers the dry, she loves the mashed-up Fancy Feast cans!), and

The "parrot-cat" :) when I told my dad yesterday that Spoutnik thinks he's a parrot, he said "what, does he talk?" and when I told my son later that day, he said "what, does he talk?" Hmm :frustrated: conspiracy. Or is it genes :confused: anyway, no he does not talk, he sits on my shoulder! (Don't look at me, it's 6:30 am!)

14+kitties
December 13th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Love the little guy on your shoulder Sarah!!!! Cute, cute, cute!! :cloud9: Is he sqawking yet? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thought I would share a pic of mourning doves with you. I took it through my window and it's snowing out there so it isn't the best. They also had their "best" side showing. But it may help you identify the ones you have. Second one is just my view from my door today.

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree ...

Misti is wondering what the boxes are for ...

Spoutnik is intrigued!

Misti was more interested in the junkos outside below the feeder (they pick up what the sparrows spill from above.

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Well after all, I am a Christmas present!

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 02:40 PM
More ... but that's IT !! (till I take more anyway)

One of our woodpeckers on the kitchen side of the house (in the back)

Spoutnik is a small cat on a large bed

Close up

meb999
December 13th, 2007, 04:41 PM
How do you not squeeze him constantly??

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Cuz he's so tiny, I'm scared of squishing the daylights out of him :wall:

Right now he's sitting on my shoulder purring like crazy, actually ... he walked across my chest to the other shoulder :laughing:

Earlier, he "helped" me cook, sitting on my shoulder the whole time. He's a curious and sneaky little thing.

Wow, now he's discovered he can get from one shoulder to the other, he doesn't stop wandering :laughing:

jadams007
December 13th, 2007, 07:43 PM
More pics, one from this summer on the baclony (Misti is tied up outside, always), one of Misti having breakfast with my dad, and one of a really pretty double rainbow.

that is a big cat, what do you feed it?

SARAH
December 13th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Misti?

Dry, hollistic food :) she wa a year old in the balcony pic, three months older at the breakfast table.

She also gets raw chicken when I make chicken breast for us (daily), a raw egg yolk for breakfast, and some ground beef/ turkey or veal when we have that (well, we eat it cooked, lol). I also give her some raw steak before seasoning it for the BBQ.

But she's not that big, she's got long fur !!!

jadams007
December 14th, 2007, 01:19 PM
if misti is the black one. a good size then if you will. I work at human shelter and she seems to be big compared to most of them. raw chicken? wow! I bet its a happy cat.