Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My furkids!

SolaMio
December 8th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Since I'm new, had a few requests to share my little darlings. Please don't be :mad: if I don't get the upload on the first (second... third...) try :fingerscr

We have here Sola :dog: , Millie (tabby) :cat: , and Layla (calico) :cat: for your viewing pleasure :thumbs up

chico2
December 8th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Awww,they are beautiful,especially Layla,fantastic markings:lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2007, 09:53 AM
They're all too cute ! :thumbs up Sola :lovestruck:

CearaQC
December 8th, 2007, 10:24 AM
:lovestruck: Layla!

Beautiful pics!

SolaMio
December 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Because I can't get enough.. I'm kind of like my pets' paparazzi...

These are from when we first got Sola- Millie didn't really like not being "allowed" somewhere (ie the dog's crate) :laughing:

SolaMio
December 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Ok I'll really stop now. ;)

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Beautiful kitties :lovestruck: and Sola is just adorable. :cloud9: We never get tired od looking at pics here so post as many as you want. :D

14+kitties
December 8th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Keep them coming!! I love pics of pets!!!!!!!! And these ones are cute as can be!

SARAH
December 8th, 2007, 05:10 PM
No no no, don't stop, please!

Yes, yes yes, keep 'em coming, you paparazzi you!

:laughing:

SolaMio
February 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I hadn't posted any pics in a while... So here are some more!
The first one is Sola taking a dip in the Atlantic in January (she was more brave than me... Not a polar bear dip girl myself)
The other two are Sola learning to "be good" in the kitchen. :crazy:

SolaMio
February 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Can't forget the kitties!! Millie and Layla in all their glory, and Millie getting up to no good in the cupboard (ignore the mess please :rolleyes:)

SolaMio
February 27th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Sola overload!

SolaMio
February 27th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Few more Sola ones... Ok all done now :thumbs up

JanM
February 27th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Nice fur family! I do like the markings on Layla - too pretty :D Is she the "Queen" - she sure looks like it :laughing:

SolaMio
February 27th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Layla is actually a huge baby.. She's a really affectionate and cuddly (to the point of borderline needy) cat. If you don't pet her she *gently* bites your arm to get your attention. But she's kind of prissy at the same time :laughing:
Both cats are rescues, but Layla was obviously someone's pet, she was declawed (I know I know, but *we* didn't do it) and spayed... Which made it even more sad that she was in a shelter.
We had intended to only get one cat, and picked out Millie, but then a volunteer at the shelter said that she had been there for around four months, and if she wasn't adopted within the week, she was going to be put down :yell:
So we figured there's always room for one more! Now I'm so glad we got two, they're really funny to watch together! At first they hated each other but now they have a healthy distant respect for each other unless someone steals someone else's chair or warm spot.. Food and litter box though, are non-issues. Go figure :shrug:
Millie is more aloof but finds her way onto your lap, but on her terms :D

loopoo
February 27th, 2008, 10:52 PM
wow they are all really beautiful, love the markings on your two cats, and your solas coat is so shiny, what a sweetie :) the pup pictures with your cats are adorable

growler~GateKeeper
February 28th, 2008, 01:06 AM
great pics your babies are all purrrty :lovestruck: baby Sola too cute :cloud9:

onster
February 28th, 2008, 01:32 AM
eveytime i thought i found my fav pic, id move on to the next one and that was my new fav!!

Allll so beautiful :lovestruck:

I love the markings on the calico kitty.

rainbow
February 28th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Hee hee....Millie in the cupboard. :D Is she mischieveous? :evil:

And, I love the pic of Sola with the sunglasses. :cool:

SolaMio
February 28th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Millie is sooo mischievious! She finds the food bag wherever I hide it, and has clawed apart the entire underside of my bed (so there's just a bunch of shredded stuff hanging down underneath!) :eek:
Layla had her share of issues too, peeing around the house for example :yuck: which thankfully stopped after we got more litter boxes.
They're all funny though and have cute little quirks. Sola does "the food dance" every morning, and hops around her dish! But now she's getting bigger so it's more thunderous plopping around :laughing:

SolaMio
February 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
wow they are all really beautiful, love the markings on your two cats, and your solas coat is so shiny, what a sweetie :) the pup pictures with your cats are adorable

Sola's coat got remarkably better once we changed her food to a higher quality one (thanks to the advice I got on this forum actually). She seems super healthy and our vet loves her :angel:
Can you tell she's my first dog, and therefore my baby??? :o

Frenchy
February 28th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Sola is adorable :cloud9: and I love the kung fu kitty in the crate :laughing:

happycats
February 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM
What a beautiful bunch of furbabies you have! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
February 29th, 2008, 11:55 AM
hehe Millie in the crate, was she not going to allow Sola in? Millie in the cupboard, am I seeing a trend here?? Millie up to no good, Layla and Sola as :angel:

Layla is beautiful :lovestruck:, her markings

Thanks for rescuing Millie and Layla, was it Layla that was scheduled to be put down? She is so beautiful, I can't believe she wasn't snapped up, mind you, Millie is too with her white mitted paws :cloud9:.

SolaMio
March 2nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
hehe Millie in the crate, was she not going to allow Sola in? Millie in the cupboard, am I seeing a trend here?? Millie up to no good, Layla and Sola as :angel:

Layla is beautiful :lovestruck:, her markings

Thanks for rescuing Millie and Layla, was it Layla that was scheduled to be put down? She is so beautiful, I can't believe she wasn't snapped up, mind you, Millie is too with her white mitted paws :cloud9:.

Yep, this is pretty typical Millie behaviour! :laughing: Oddly she's a good cat though, she never has accidents or scratches things she shouldn't (on purpose).. She even tolerates Sola's antics, except when Sola tries to eat her food or drag her around like a stuffed animal :eek:

I'm so glad we got to Layla in time. I honestly don't know why no one picked her up, she was obviously someone's pet, and she was so terrified. My local SPCA always has so many beautiful cats, I wish I could take home more. The last time I was there I found a little white one with a black patch on his eye :lovestruck: and I gave it consideration but since he was a kitten I think he would have found a good home. At least I tell myself that... :sad:

FancyAppy
March 4th, 2008, 11:59 AM
I enjoyed all your photos and commentary. Wonderful family.

SolaMio
March 4th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I enjoyed all your photos and commentary. Wonderful family.

Thank you! :D I enjoy sharing and seeing everyone else's furry friends!