Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please sign the petition to stop whaling - link attached

Quins-mum
December 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I know its not cat or dog related...but -
www.whalesrevenge.com is trying to get a million people to sign a petition to stop whaling.
If you could tell as many people as you can about the website, that would be a great help.
Thanks for your support and remember to sign the petition.

cheers
Pam:thumbs up

Petition approved by Admins

Winston
December 7th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Hi QuinsMom! wondering where you have been?? How is everything? I'm off to take a look at the petition...but nice to have you back in sight!! :laughing:

Cindy

ancientgirl
December 7th, 2007, 07:17 PM
That's a disgusting and barbaric custom that should be stopped once and for all. I signed.

Winston
December 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Couldnt have said it better! I signed as well.

Cindy

SARAH
December 7th, 2007, 08:04 PM
:sad: but, whale meat with fried onions is sooo delicious :sad:

ok, I'll sign too :frustrated: for the whales' sake!

Frenchy
December 7th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I just signed too :thumbs up

Nice to "see" you again Quins-mum !

Quins-mum
December 7th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Cindy, thanks for wondering where we've been...
Things are still the same here. Lex is still plodding along with her diabetes, we struggle with UTI's, but I guess thats just pack 'n' parcel with the disease.

Quin is still a little ****...nothing has changed there.

I hope you guys are good. I love the photo of winston with his Santas hat...If only Quin would sit still for long enough....!

Catch ya later, I'll make more of an effort to keep an eye on things here.

Hugs to all
Pam

Quins-mum
December 8th, 2007, 02:45 AM
I hope everything is good with you.

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 03:18 AM
I just signed and sent the site to everyone on my email list. Good to see you back Quins-mum. :thumbs up

Quins-mum
December 8th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Thanks for sending it on.
We actually have a Whale watch place in NZ, where people can go out on a boat and watch the whales in their natural habitat...its amazing and breathtakingly tranquil.

Hope everything is good with you.:dog:
The sites changed a bit since I was here last...love the new smilies:laugh: (that one cracks me up!

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 03:42 AM
They have whale watching tours off the west coast of B.C. as well. I've never been on one though but sure would love to. :cloud9:

Yes, us smiley addicts bugged Marko for some new ones and of course he obliged....great guy. :thumbs up