December 7th, 2007, 08:57 AM
I let both my dogs outside this morning and went to go check on them about ten minutes after I let them out. The younger of the two dogs was standing over my 3 year old chocolate lab. She ran out all happy this morning when I let her out. When I went up to her she did not even move, so I took her to an overnight vet, he told me that she might have had an allergic reaction to a bit and she was running around and seemed fine. I toke her home and she was eating and doing everything fine. I really got a scare though she couldn’t even walk on her own for about 30 minutes, couldn’t even move, any one got an idea. I live in San Antonio, TX in a new house and having the bug guy come out tomorrow and spray seeing how there were a lot of bugs in the yard.