Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe: babies and puppies

shredy
December 6th, 2007, 09:11 PM
So, one of my best friends has the cutest little girl ever and she decided that while Chloe was napping :sleepy: that she would go over and sit next to her and give her a kiss :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

shredy
December 6th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Here is CHloe pulling her toys from her basket o' fun. She insists that all toys must be strew about the house because they all need equal play time and she needs access to a toy at any given moment :laughing::laughing:

The last one is where she is at this moment, sleeping after playing with Ruby all day :sleepy::sleepy:

breeze
December 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Thats to cute the one with the little baby toddler giving chloe a kiss now that is priceless pricless........................:cloud9::cloud9::l ovestruck::lovestruck:

TeriM
December 6th, 2007, 09:22 PM
OMG, that pic with the toys really shows how much she has grown :eek:. She is soooooo adorable :cloud9:.

Just a word of caution with the young kids. I had Lucy over at a friends when she was a little puppy and her two young kids totally fussed all over her the entire time. What I didn't realize until to late was that she was really tired and was trying to get away from them to sleep :sad:. She then had a bit of a thing with little kids that we had to work quite hard to overcome.

Frenchy
December 6th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Thats to cute the one with the little baby toddler giving chloe a kiss now that is priceless

That's so cute ! Chloe is like : Hey ! So you're a baby too ! :laughing:

Taking her toys out of the basket :laughing: everything she does is too cute , I think you would post a picture of her taking a dump and we would all go : awwww ahhhhh :cloud9: :lovestruck:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2007, 09:26 PM
So cute! :lovestruck:

and oh to be that limber again! :p

shredy
OMG, that pic with the toys really shows how much she has grown :eek:. She is soooooo adorable :cloud9:.

Just a word of caution with the young kids. I had Lucy over at a friends when she was a little puppy and her two young kids totally fussed all over her the entire time. What I didn't realize until to late was that she was really tired and was trying to get away from them to sleep :sad:. She then had a bit of a thing with little kids that we had to work quite hard to overcome.

Thanks for the advice, Chloe's breeder ran a daycare so she has been around little ones since she was born. Chloe torments the little one more than the other way around, but we are always careful

TeriM
I think you would post a picture of her taking a dump and we would all go : awwww ahhhhh :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Not me :yuck:.

:laughing::laughing:

shredy
December 6th, 2007, 09:27 PM
That's so cute ! Chloe is like : Hey ! So you're a baby too ! :laughing:

Taking her toys out of the basket :laughing: everything she does is too cute , I think you would post a picture of her taking a dump and we would all go : awwww ahhhhh :cloud9: :lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2007, 09:27 PM

:laugh: I think you're absolutely right!

And I am sure glad that she is giving every toy it's proper attention! :dog:

onster
December 6th, 2007, 09:28 PM
tooo cute! hahaha now I want a puppy AND a baby! lol

TeriM
December 6th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the advice, Chloe's breeder ran a daycare so she has been around little ones since she was born. Chloe torments the little one more than the other way around, but we are always careful

That's great, what a good socialization for her :thumbs up. Luckily my young nephews moved back closer to home so they were great for getting Lucy over her issues. Family is so much less likely to sue :laughing::laughing:.

luckypenny
December 6th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Family is so much less likely to sue :laughing::laughing:.

In our case, less likely to come over, period. Even better IMO :D .

Shredy, I'm turning to mush here. I want Chloe and her little toddler friend :cloud9: .

shredy
December 6th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Shredy, I'm turning to mush here. I want Chloe and her little toddler friend :cloud9: .

She makes me want a baby too!! She gives nose kisses and lots of hugs, and is always smiling and laughing! She loved Chloe, and because she has a dog and cat she is really gentle with her. I hope I am so lucky when I have kids :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
December 6th, 2007, 11:43 PM
OMG cuteness torture :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Love the baby-puppy kissies http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1273.gif

Chloe sure has grown hasn't she, pretty soon she'll be a big dog http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/3.gif........:lightbulb: we'll need MORE puppy pics :D

breeze
December 7th, 2007, 11:36 AM
thats the way little ones are supose to act around puppies !!!!

hats of to mom who taught her how to be gental :thumbs up:thumbs up

more pictures are reqired to make sure no one was hurt in the making of these pictures :D:D:D:D:D

SARAH
December 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Been there :) and the funny thing ... ok, I have to do a slight thread-jacking :sorry:

We adopted this 5-year old male husky, Dayak. 5th owners in as many years. My daughter was 2 at the time, and was already used to the husky x setter we had, sad Zenta. Besides, she's never been the scared type, for anything! Anyway, here she was in the kitchen, eating soem bread or whatever it was.

Being generous as only a kid that age can be, she wanted to share with the dogs, and gave a piece to "detta" (Zenta) who dutifully ate her share. Then she went over to Dayak and offerd him a piece too. He turned his nose up. What did Beatrice do?

:laughing: opened the dog's mouth, shovved the piece of food into it, closed it and said very firmly "mange Dee-ak!" The surprised dog obeyed :laughing: :laughing: and he never didn't listen to her again! (OK, bad grammar there, who cares).

But yes, in general, be careful with kids and dogs! I'm always on the lookout when even Kayla comes over, and she's used to Harley and our dogs are "good", but you just never know!

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 01:58 AM
The Chloe/baby pics are sooooo cute. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

chico2
December 9th, 2007, 08:44 AM
How much for the puppy and the baby-girl,cheaper if I get the 2 together:confused::laughing::laughing:too cute:lovestruck:

wdawson
December 9th, 2007, 11:48 AM
those pics are too cute