Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stumbled On This

want4rain
December 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM
http://www.blueq.com/shop/114-catId.117440549_114-productId.0.html

i got a really nice giggle outta that. :)

-ashley

Masha
December 6th, 2007, 05:38 PM
:laughing: I love those!!

Last year I got those for my little sister, she loved them so much that she convinced mom to let her put them up on the Fridge.

Now their fridge is covered with Cat buts!! They even identified the one that most closely resembles their cat's bum :laughing:

Adorable...

want4rain
December 6th, 2007, 05:59 PM
see, i had this thing as a kid where my no-drawing-talent expressed itself as an easy to draw butt... you know, swoop a horse shaped blob, draw a tail and then maybe even a little head peeking from above?? did lots of cows and cats and horses. when i saw that.... man, i spent half the day giggling about it. :) i also now have a few of my grown up-no-drawing-talent pictures on the fridge.

-ashley

phoozles
December 6th, 2007, 06:10 PM
:laughing: I bought a bunch of those magnets for my brother in law for xmas - when they had their four kitties running around he used to think it was hilarious to call my name, and when i looked over, he'd lift one of the cat's tails so I had an eyeful of cat butt! :eek:

Now he can look at them any time he wants! :D

want4rain
December 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM
and when i looked over, he'd lift one of the cat's tails so I had an eyeful of cat butt!

SOME men!!! i tell ya.... sounds like my husband!

-ash

phoozles
December 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, and the sad part is that I fell for it pretty much every time :rolleyes:

chico2
December 7th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Aww I just love kitty-butts:laughing:

Jim Hall
December 7th, 2007, 06:10 PM
what a bizzare store lol i love the jesus stuff