Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maks really is a sweet kitty, um...he just gets caught off guard sometimes

ancientgirl
December 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Here he is, thinking I can't see him messing with the Christmas lights.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/001-2.jpg

Now he's having a snack.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/011-2.jpg

But oh no! Where did demon kitty come from?!:eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/012-2.jpg

LOL, I guess that clinches it, no matter how cute you are, nobody looks good chewing their food.

CearaQC
December 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM
LOL! Love the crossed paws in the first one.

"I promise I won't play with those, but it sure looks fun."

JanM
December 5th, 2007, 08:48 PM
What a sweetheart you have! He is absolutely adorable - playing with "no no's" or not :D

SARAH
December 5th, 2007, 08:50 PM
The Cat From Outer Space :laughing: just missing the diamond collar!

dmc123
December 5th, 2007, 08:57 PM
he is adorable! i love the evil look while eating...."leave me alone mom".

Diane

ancientgirl
December 5th, 2007, 09:00 PM
He's a little sweetheart. He just somehow gets some funky pictures.

They're all very good at understanding what NO is.

Lukka'sma
December 5th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Those are so funny
that first one is so adorable you wouldn't expect something so sweet to ever do anything wrong:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 5th, 2007, 09:02 PM
he is adorable! i love the evil look while eating...."leave me alone mom".

Diane

LOL, that's exactly what it looks like he's saying.

shredy
December 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I know I have told you this before, but I love orange kitties!!!! so cute!!! :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 5th, 2007, 09:35 PM
:D the last one is too funny :D

want4rain
December 5th, 2007, 11:20 PM
I guess that clinches it, no matter how cute you are, nobody looks good chewing their food.

SLAYED me!!!

-ash

white wrabbit
December 5th, 2007, 11:28 PM
goes from looking like an :angel: to a little :evil: but is such a cutie at it!

TeriM
December 6th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Maks is looking soooo much better in such a short time :thumbs up. I love the pic with the christmas lights :lovestruck:.

rainbow
December 6th, 2007, 01:24 AM
LOL! Love the crossed paws in the first one.

"I promise I won't play with those, but it sure looks fun."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That is so funny. :D

And, I love the demon kitty look. :D

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2007, 08:34 AM
I'm glad you all liked the pictures. It's funny, when you take a picture you think, oh I've got a wonderful shot. Then you look at it in the viewer and you think, "Did he look like that?" LOL, he just went back to eating his food and ignored me after I took the shot.

chico2
December 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Maks certainly has recovered:thumbs uphe's got the mischievious(sp?)kitten-thing down pat:laughing:
I think he'll be a real character,growing up!!
Did I say,I too love orange kitties,never had one:sad:

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Maks certainly has recovered:thumbs uphe's got the mischievious(sp?)kitten-thing down pat:laughing:
I think he'll be a real character,growing up!!
Did I say,I too love orange kitties,never had one:sad:

OMG, he really is turning out to be a character :laughing:

I have to try and give him one more bath this weekend to try and finally get the smell of that dip solution off of him. I can't believe he still smells like it! But at least his coat is very soft now, and he's no longer that scared little cat I brought home. He still does run and hide when people come over, but you can always find him on the stairs looking down at what's going on.

I've always wanted a black cat, and an orange cat, and I'm luck to have both now.

And I'll tell you a secret. I'm really trying to work out how I can get me a certain little stray in my apartment complex.

krdahmer
December 6th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Aw he reminds me so much of Fagan as a kitten... so cute... I love the crossed paws too.

And once again Chico.... it is NOT too late... ;) :laughing:

Here's Fagan a wee bit younger than Maks... at least I'm pretty sure its Fagan... we really couldn't tell the 3 boys apart until they got older!

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Awww, what a cutie!:cloud9: He looks like he's got longer hair than Maks too here.

chico2
December 6th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Dahmer,when I was at the vets this week,they have a huge extreemly friendly orange/white cat up for adoption,he's running around freely at the clinic,declawed:yell:
I would take him in a heartbeat,if I could..:sad:

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
You'll have your orange kitty one day!:D

onster
December 6th, 2007, 09:27 PM
:lovestruck: maks!!

growler~GateKeeper
December 7th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Love the :evil: kitty pic that is just too funny :laugh:

krdahmer
December 7th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Dahmer,when I was at the vets this week,they have a huge extreemly friendly orange/white cat up for adoption,he's running around freely at the clinic,declawed:yell:
I would take him in a heartbeat,if I could..:sad:

Oh you could.... quit being stubborn!! ;) :laughing:

ancientgirl
December 7th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah Chico, join the "okay one more cat but that's it club."

chico2
December 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM
OOOH,I would,if I was 30 yrs younger and did not have 2 neurotic cats(Chico,Rocky),there is enough trouble with them:yell:
I LOVE big cats and this one is huge,will probably end up beeing the office-cat..
They had kittens before,it would be a lot easier introducing a kitten to my guys,especially Rocky,but hubby says NO!!
He already did not want Vinnie,but he was sooo darn cute,he could not resist.

14+kitties
December 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
OOOH,I would,if I was 30 yrs younger and did not have 2 neurotic cats(Chico,Rocky),there is enough trouble with them:yell:
I LOVE big cats and this one is huge,will probably end up beeing the office-cat..
They had kittens before,it would be a lot easier introducing a kitten to my guys,especially Rocky,but hubby says NO!!
He already did not want Vinnie,but he was sooo darn cute,he could not resist.

So you find another "sooo darn cute" orange one and he can't resist that one either. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

How is Rocky doing today?

chico2
December 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Rocky is not sick,other than his runny poop,there are no symptoms.
But he does have Hyperthyroidism and is on meds,so his bad Thyroids makes him hungry most of the time,also hyper,keeps pacing,until he finally relaxes and goes to sleep.
I think we have not gotten him to the right dosage of meds yet,so another bloodtest is due:cat:

ancientgirl
December 7th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Poor Rocky. Being all hyped up is not good. I hope you find the right dosage for him soon.:fingerscr

14+kitties
December 7th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Sorry ancientgirl!! I never did comment on the pics. Thought I had but :sorry:. Maks is one cute kitty and he is going to give you a run for your money I think!! :angel: or :evil: is cute!!

ancientgirl
December 7th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry ancientgirl!! I never did comment on the pics. Thought I had but :sorry:. Maks is one cute kitty and he is going to give you a run for your money I think!! :angel: or :evil: is cute!!

No worries my dear.

And yes, that little guy is going to be one real character. I think he and Vlad will be quite the pair.