Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi folks!

SolaMio
December 5th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself, new to the forum. I've always had cats but recently gained a new addition, a new puppy! She's 14 weeks old and half black lab/ half malamute.

Cheers!

S.

Shadowkins
December 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Hi! I'm new too...maybe you can upload a picture so we can see your little darling.

dmc123
December 5th, 2007, 08:16 PM
welcome to both of you!

Everyone here loves photos....when you can.

Diane

SolaMio
December 5th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to have a picture of my pup as a signature pic or a profile pic-- not sure if it's working, hmm.
:frustrated:

dmc123
December 5th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I see a black dog in it...is that what you are trying to add?

Diane

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM
I'm trying to have a picture of my pup as a signature pic or a profile pic-- not sure if it's working, hmm.
:frustrated:

I've never gotten signature pics to show (the feature might be turned off), and avatars are so small... :sad:

So we've gotta insist on something larger! :D Your pup sounds darling! If you go up to the little paper clip thingee on the task bar when you post, you can upload files (100K or less) or you can add a link to pics. :thumbs up It would be a shame if we didn't get to properly ooooo and ahhhhh over your furbabies. :o

Welcome to the board!

SolaMio
December 6th, 2007, 04:59 PM
There now, I have a new avatar... I took this picture of Sola today outside in the snow :lovestruck:

She's sticking her tongue out, kind of saucy :p

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2007, 10:22 PM
She looks very cute--but I think we still need bigger pics if you can manage it! :o We must do her justice! :D

Lab and malamute! I'll bet she's gonna be a big girl when she grows up! :lovestruck:

rainbow
December 8th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Welcome to the forum. :thumbs up Sola looks very cute but as Hazel said avatar pics are just too small. I hope you will post pics in the Photo Forum here. :D