December 4th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Sadly, we had to put Ginger down today. She had some fluid on her brain. The Vet attributed it to one of three things. She was injured(dropped) she ingested poison, or it was genetic. I will never know but I fear the first one. I watched my children very closely with her. I feel so much guilt. They are devastated about this.....
December 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear that your baby had to be put to sleep. It's always difficult, especially when you don't really know the reason for the illness. Try not to feel guilty, you will never know what happened.
:rip: Ginger :pray:
December 5th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Sorry to hear about your puppy. Such a short little life.
December 5th, 2007, 10:22 AM
:rip: puppy :sad:
Sorry to hear of your loss. :grouphug:
December 5th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I am so sorry....so sad for you.