Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Still Lost

thegrinch1973
December 4th, 2007, 01:28 PM
:pray: This is Dover, he is a miniature Whoodle (wheaten terrier and poodle cross). He weighs about 10 lbs and stands about 8 inches at the shoulder. He has the long white hair of a Wheaten but may be shaved. He was lost/taken from his kennel the morning of January 28th 2007 from the corner of Maltby and Gordon Street in Guelph. I got up to go to work, put both dogs out in their kennel and when my sister came home an hour later, Sadie was out and Dover was gone.
I don't know who or why anyone would take my dog, and only one not both, and I don't care. I just want him home.
Dover and I have been together since he was born, we have lived through some pretty scary things. Rotten boyfriends, rough neighbourhoods, and Parvovirus. Not to mention the daily threat of Highway 6.
He has been listed with the police as stolen property and charges will be pressed if I find him myself. If he is returned voluntarily, no harm no foul, and no questions asked.
Please, Sadie has been very sick and depressed since her mate was taken and I am very sad as well, not only that he is gone from life but that someone would stoop so low as to steal someone else's loved pet.
Just bring him home. :pray:

badger
December 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
So sorry about your Dover. Was he wearing ID or does he have any distinguishing marks? Can you post a picture after a haircut, it might help. I hope there's a happy ending to your story.

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 03:12 PM
That is SO awful! I know, both my Danes were "lost" that way. I saw my youngest one some moths later, her ears had been cropped but I recognized her. She looked happy and didn't recognize me so I let it go, but it was heartbreaking.

If people want a pet, go to the SPCA or other shelter, leave happy family pets alone!

:fingerscr you get him back!!