Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey Fuzzballs I bought you where do I sit ?

lewisw
December 4th, 2007, 06:35 AM
My contribution.
Glad we have carpeted floors :)

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Before getting up to take this picture, he was actually sitting in the corner of the couch, behind my head! I lost my head-rest for this photograph :yell:
we need a tripod!

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 12:00 PM
My kind of couch !!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I think we need a couple of those at Hazel Run! :laughing: Sure would beat the seating arrangements we have now! (dogs on the soft furniture, humans on the floor or the hard wooden chairs :D)

A photo challenge, eh?

An old one...back from when it was still just a 6-Pack (haven't yet managed one with all 8 on the bed):

:crazy:

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Trying to count legs and ears to see how many dogs are on there :laughing:

please tell me that's their bed and not yours? because if not, where do you :sleepy: ???!!!

14+kitties
December 4th, 2007, 01:36 PM
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both pics!!!!!

breeze
December 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
But the floor is the best place !! lots of room to move around while playing with your babies :D
But sleeping on the floor is another matter..

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 01:56 PM
And there seems to be less loose fur on the floor than on the couch :laughing::yell::laughing: go figure ... :D

breeze
December 4th, 2007, 01:58 PM
And there seems to be less loose fur on the floor than on the couch :laughing::yell::laughing: go figure ... :D

not in my house :frustrated::D and thats just one doggie :eek:

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 02:02 PM
:laughing: true ... I forgot the "pomeranian" that's floating all over the wood floors upstairs.

I swear, I could "dress" an adult Pom with the fur those two dogs I have leave behind in a week! Add to that the fur from Misti and soon also Spoutnik (why did we get long-haired cats!!!) ... anyone with a Pom needing hair transplant, gimme a shout :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 02:41 PM

Fur on hot pads. Fur on oven mitts. On dish towels....dish rags...in the sugar bowl... :o And I won't go into detail about what we find under the fridge... :rolleyes:

This is why hazel has a ceramic trivet that states "The Chef is not responsible for dog hair" :laughing:

Of course, the dogs tell us it's all human hairballs and they have nothing to do with it! :dog:

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 02:44 PM
This is why hazel has a ceramic trivet that states "The Chef is not responsible for dog hair" :laughing:

I want one of those !!! :lightbulb: And one for cat hair as well !!! 'Cause, it ain't my fault there's those hairs in the food! :yell:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to remember where I picked that up... I think it was at a little place in town along HWY 93...a mom and pop gift shop but I can't remember the name. :frustrated: Stone something...or something Stone...or maybe is was South something... :o I don't remember...

But as I recall, they came in both dog and cat varieties! :D So they are out there if you can find them.

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Or, I find a neat stone and paint one myself to place as a table centerpiece!

chico2
December 4th, 2007, 03:57 PM
:laughing::laughing:you guys just crack me up,all those pups:laughing:
I am venturing tomorrow to clean under the fridge and stove,3 cats also leave a lot of fuzzy stuff around.
Cleaning my floors is a losing battle,but who really cares,cats live here!!
The Swiffer Sweaper works great on hair by the way!

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Cleaning my floors is a losing battle,but who really cares,cats live here!!!

How true!! A little dust and hair never killed anyone! In fact, I'm sure it's even healthy!

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Or, I find a neat stone and paint one myself to place as a table centerpiece!

There ya go! :thumbs up

I use swiffers, too, chico--takes me three to do the linoleum...and I try not to get too close to them when I change the cloth! :eek:

You're right, Sarah--a little hair never killed anyone--it just adds character to the food! :laughing: Dinner anyone? :crazy:

SARAH
December 4th, 2007, 07:59 PM
LOL, yes please. Hair-stew please :) (or hare-stew ...

'nite :sleepy:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 08:12 PM
:laughing: true ... I forgot the "pomeranian" that's floating all over the wood floors upstairs.

I have golden pups :cloud9: :laughing: that's from last year ....

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Oh, Frenchy, I thought you were going to post one of the puppy-sized hairball you pulled out of the vacuum cleaner for a minute there! :laughing: Whew! I like this crew much better.

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Oh, Frenchy, I thought you were going to post one of the puppy-sized hairball you pulled out of the vacuum cleaner for a minute there! :laughing: Whew! I like this crew much better.

I'll get some new pups next week end if you want me to post them :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I'll get some new pups next week end if you want me to post them :laughing:

:thumbs up Line up 8 or 9 of them on the bed! :laughing: And don't forget the collars! :laugh: That'll be so cute! :D :eek:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
:thumbs up Line up 8 or 9 of them on the bed! :laughing: And don't forget the collars! :laugh: That'll be so cute! :D :eek:

:laugh: collars !! :laugh:

You know , I might just do it :D