Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pics of our new boy

Toonces
December 3rd, 2007, 06:31 PM
A few pics of our new boy Petey, yes I know it looks like he is going to eat the bunny but he was in mid yawn the bunny actually bores him.

Toonces
December 3rd, 2007, 06:34 PM
and a few of him and his new sister Currie having some kissy moments.

happycats
December 3rd, 2007, 07:27 PM
Petey is such a beauty!:lovestruck: I love the pics!!
Currie is soooooo cute, I just love her looks:cloud9:

happycats
December 3rd, 2007, 07:30 PM
OMG how sweet and gentle, they dont even hurt the bunny!! :lovestruck:

wdawson
December 3rd, 2007, 07:32 PM
:cloud9:those are too cute:thumbs up

SARAH
December 3rd, 2007, 07:32 PM
Some ferocious animals !!! Grrrrrrrr :laughing: :laughing: Cute pics with the rabbit, and the dogs by themselves too!

Winston
December 3rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
OMG Petey and Currie are both gorgeous...

Cindy

Luba
December 3rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
Very adorable Toonces! I expect they won't be eating rabbit stew anytime soon LOL

jiorji
December 3rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
aaahhhh!!i love GSD!! he's so cute!! and the bunny too:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
So sweet! Kissies! And bunnies lying down with the woofs! :cloud9: Petey and Currie are both gorgeous dogs, toonces :lovestruck:

Did it take long for Petey to get accustomed to having the rabbit around?

clm
December 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
What a beautiful pair of dogs. Amazing to see dogs that are supposed to have high prey drive ignoring the bunny.

Cindy

Toonces
December 4th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks everyone we are just lucky I guess that they don't want to eat Wilbur:D

Toonces
December 4th, 2007, 04:01 PM
So sweet! Kissies! And bunnies lying down with the woofs! :cloud9: Petey and Currie are both gorgeous dogs, toonces :lovestruck:

Did it take long for Petey to get accustomed to having the rabbit around?

He never paid any attention to him from his first day here, it took my girls abit longer (they want to lay on his blankie all the time):rolleyes:

chico2
December 4th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Toonces,in the first pic with Petey,that's not Currie is it? Do you now have 3 large pups?
They look wonderful and the Wabbit looks adorable,from the back:laughing:at first I thought she was a stuffed toy.

Toonces
December 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Toonces,in the first pic with Petey,that's not Currie is it? Do you now have 3 large pups?
They look wonderful and the Wabbit looks adorable,from the back:laughing:at first I thought she was a stuffed toy.

Yes Chico we now have 3 big beasties that is Brandy skulking around in the background looking for some blankie to lay on:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM
You have some lovely babies there. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 09:25 PM
ahhh new rescue :cloud9: I would never believe it was a real bunny in the first picture !!! :laughing: Petey looks right at home , I love his ears , and Currie !! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: they all look very cuddly :cloud9:

rainbow
December 5th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Petey is a handsome boy. :lovestruck: It's amazing how all three of your fuzzbutts leave Wilbur alone. :angel: