Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

yipeee mom's home !

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
I worked from home today because of the snow. I only went out to shovel and didn't have time to take pics of them outside. But they were very happy about "my" breakfast this morning :laughing: Nelly hide on the other side of the kitchen island when she saw me with the cam.

Winston
December 3rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
OMG Frency too funny! Looks like you have agolden floor mat and a majestic gaurd dog! They all look so happy to have mom home!

Cindy

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Since the cold and the snow is here , foster Ben loves it outside. He's always the last to come in. He had a snowy nose when he came back inside , but it was almost melted when I took the pic :sad:

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Looks like you have agolden floor mat

It's the agility course they make for me :laughing:

jiorji
December 3rd, 2007, 04:00 PM
awwwww i love that last pic of Ben:cloud9:

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 04:02 PM
awwwww i love that last pic of Ben:cloud9:

Too bad it's not too clear, Ben is real hard to take a good picture of , as soon as you get close to him , he gets closer and closer (too near to take a pic) to get pet :laughing:

JanM
December 3rd, 2007, 04:21 PM
They all look pretty darn happy to have you home! Bet they wish the snow days would keep right on comin'...

chico2
December 3rd, 2007, 04:26 PM
Awww look at the Golden-Mat,everyone should have one:laughing: they look soo good as does our Nelly:lovestruck:
I think maybe Ben does not want to go anywhere,he loves you:lovestruck:
4 dogs and 2 cats....hmmm,it's doable,right:laughing:

breeze
December 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
See you need to push up your plans Frenchy..

It is so worth it :D:D

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
See you need to push up your plans Frenchy..

It is so worth it :D:D

I know ! :D :goodvibes:

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
4 dogs and 2 cats....hmmm,it's doable,right:laughing:

Only if I get a sponsor :laughing:

breeze
December 3rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Are you going into work tomorrow or working from home :rolleyes:

roads will still be bad you know:D

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
I won't push my luck :laughing: my boss is not in love with the idea of me working from home. But once I'm on my own (self employed) and will only do claims , he's ok with that idea. :thumbs up

SARAH
December 3rd, 2007, 06:30 PM
My kitchen sometimes looks similar ... two gold-colored dogs, and two brown paper bags each containing a cat (do NOT step on the bags!)

Ben's really a handsome boy!

wdawson
December 3rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
looks like you play hopscotch from fridge to stove:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2007, 07:25 PM
A golden kitchen. :cloud9: Why do you suppose Nelly hides when you bring out the camera? Camera shy? :dog: She's so pretty you'd think she'd be out there showing off with the boys! :D

I need the secret to how you get them all to just lie there! hazel's kitchen is full of moving targets! You don't aim for them--you try to weave your way through them! :laughing:

clm
December 3rd, 2007, 09:13 PM
Boy the excitement when you work from home is amazing. :laughing:

I love your location Frenchy, "Somewhere way too cold". :laughing:

Smiley14
December 3rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
:laughing: That's awesome! Love the two balls by Nelly too. She's ready to go! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
December 4th, 2007, 01:20 AM
:laughing: This was Bailey's turn to show mum he can get snuggley next to Ben :D

Ford Girl
December 4th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Frenchy, your guys are so cute!!! I bet it's not very often they all just lay there?? :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I bet it's not very often they all just lay there?? :cloud9:

Everytime I'm in the kitchen :yell: :laughing:

rainbow
December 5th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Beautiful golden fuzzbutts. :lovestruck: I love how Nelly always has her orange cuz nearby. :D

TeriM
December 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Aww, they are all looking so great :cloud9:.