Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Silent Rain - The newest addition

allymack
December 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
here are a few pictures of Rain, from the summer, she is our newest addition but we have two more on the way :)

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 02:22 PM
here are a few pictures of Rain, from the summer, she is our newest addition but we have two more on the way :)

where are the pics where are the pics :p

allymack
December 3rd, 2007, 02:35 PM
here is one more, i will post more when i come hom efrom a walk with enzo...he is bugging me to take him for one :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 3rd, 2007, 02:40 PM
She's lovely. You are very lucky.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
omg ! He's too cute ! :lovestruck: I didn't remember you have horses ! You will post lots and lots of pics right ? :goodvibes:

CearaQC
December 3rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
Horses!

I want one...

:cloud9:

BusterBoo
December 3rd, 2007, 05:46 PM
:cloud9: What a sweetie!!!!

allymack
December 3rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
thanks all :) yes, she is very sweet and in the fourth picture one of my fur babies is in the background (imager) and yes frenchy i will try to post more pictures, i just dont very often take my camera to the barn, dont wan anything to happen to it :o but i will definately try to take more pictures, and there will be more foal pictures later in the spring :) i will post some them..and maybe before:)

wdawson
December 3rd, 2007, 06:47 PM
she is very cute.....i love the knobbly knees.....:laughing:

clm
December 3rd, 2007, 09:10 PM
What a pretty foal. I love the fluffy tails when they're small. Always wanted a horse. Lots of pics please. We don't get enough horse pics here.

Cindy

JanM
December 3rd, 2007, 10:05 PM
She's a beauty! Lovely conformation too...

allymack
December 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
thanks everyone, we have also sarted halter training her not to long ago because she is starting to wander to far for comfort from her mother( well, for my comfort) and she is adjusting well to it, she got a nice little purple halter, i will have to get a pic of her in it and post it, it really accents her color:p and it is soo tiny :lovestruck: i just love everything about her :)

rainbow
December 4th, 2007, 11:23 PM
What a beautiful girl. :lovestruck: Looking forward to the rest of the pics. :cloud9:

allymack
January 2nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
these pictures arent new, but i am just bumping this up for Rainbow, and sorry rainbow there isnt any pictures with misty in them but i will post some more new ones soon :)

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
I remember these pics of your pretty little girl now. :lovestruck: We definitely need to see more. :thumbs up