Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

intro

muttmom
December 3rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hello, I found this website a while back and have loved it! I have gotten some good advice and great support from your responses. This is the first time I've noticed the (Introduce yourself forum) so I figured, I should. I am a big animal lover! I grew up in the country with lots of animals, and my husband's family runs a small farm. His mom trains horses for a living. we live in town now, so we only have one pet,a dog, but consider her to be our oldest child. :) she is a border collie/beagle mix named Hailey who we adopted a few years ago. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thank you for creating a great place to talk about our pets, get some advice, and even learn some new things.

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the board, muttmom. :D

We really love pictures around here, so if you have any to share of Hailey, now would be a good time! :thumbs up And I'm sure I won't be the last to ask! ;) We're very demanding that way. :o

:D

muttmom
December 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Here is my Hailey!

dwillis_columbu
December 4th, 2007, 08:22 AM
she is Adorable! Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too and it took me 2 days and a lot of help to figure out to post a pic! LOL Anyways, welcome!!

14+kitties
December 4th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Welcome and what a beautiful puppy!!!! This site is great for meeting new friends and information too.