Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy man... may you rest in peace

erykah1310
December 3rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
I know im not really supposed to post this here, but im not ready for the whole rainbow bridge memorial yet...
I just wanted to let those who "knew" Puppy know, that we had to say goodbye to him this morning.
He is resting peacefully at our camp, where he loved to be.

Thank you to all of you who helped us out with suggestions and advice, your kindness will never be forgotten.:candle:

Rottielover
December 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your puppy. May Bear lead him over and teach him to play freely.:rip: sweet guy

cpietra16
December 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
:rip: Puppy

Lukka'sma
December 3rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
I am so sorry to hear of Puppy's passing erykah. So sad:sad: May you rest in peace Puppy:rip:

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
omg Erykah :sad: I tought things were looking up , but like I mentioned before , it's a rollercoaster. I am so sorry . Puppy was such a lucky pooch to have you as his family. What a sad day :sad: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:rip: dear Puppy.

jiorji
December 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
awww :sad:

:rip: Puppy

BusterBoo
December 3rd, 2007, 01:52 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :rip: sweet Puppy, I hope that my Harley Dude was waiting for you at the Bridge. :pray:

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
I'm so sorry, erykah :grouphug:

:candle: Puppy

chico2
December 3rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Awww Erykah,I am soo sorry about Puppy,I know how much you loved him,as did many of us:cry:

t.pettet
December 3rd, 2007, 08:00 PM
So sorry for your loss:sad:

luckypenny
December 3rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss :sad: . Hugs to you.

RIP Puppy :candle: .

Tommysmom
December 3rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Erykah.:grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
December 4th, 2007, 12:19 AM
:sad: sorry to hear you lost Puppy :grouphug:

:rip: sweet Puppy man :candle:

Luba
December 4th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Sending much love and hugs to you.
:pray: puppy man xoox

Love4himies
December 4th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Here is a big :grouphug:. :rip: Puppy :candle:

happycats
December 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I am so very sorry:sad:
:rip: puppy:candle:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Erykah , how are you today ? :grouphug:

erykah1310
December 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Im doing a bit worse today, I just feel empty, and so does the house. I mean granted there are 4 others here too (dogs, as I had the little boxer pup for the weekend but forgot to bring her home yesterday... too much on my mind) but with out Puppy man here and taking up his large spot on the living room floor, my house feel empty...:sad:

Im at peace knowing he is, and I can think of all the good times we had and even look at pictures without breaking out into tears, but when I go in the living room its hard, same thing when i go outside, he's not wandering around or laying in the ditch (for some reason he loved to sleep there:shrug:)

I know i will adjust, its going to take some time, but its true that when its "time" you know... I never really understood that until yesterday. We all knew it.
Sunday night, I sat with him in the porch ( he REFUSED to come in and would cry and howl when I made him) for a good hour and said all I had to say to him, and then some... I cried, and hugged him and got alot of things off my chest, I'm happy I got to do that, I wouldnt change that heartache for anything... he knew he was loved, and just how much so that makes me feel alot better.

Its a roller coaster of feelings I must say, but im impressed how im handling it. I thought I would be worse.

jesse's mommy
December 4th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Erykah I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Puppy. Run to the bridge baby. :candle:

wdawson
December 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM
omg i'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

Frenchy
December 4th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I'm glad you had these last moments with him. I know about the house feeling empty :o

rainbow
December 5th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Erykah, I am so sorry to hear you lost Puppy. :grouphug: :candle:

TeriM
December 5th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Erykah, I am so sorry to hear about Puppy :sad:. He was very lucky to find you and share the love that you had for him :grouphug:.

chico2
December 5th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Erykah,Puppyman always seemed to have a large presence,somehow like a daddy to all the others,at least in your pics.
It was his time to say good-bye and thank you for the wonderful life you gave him:candle:

erykah1310
December 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Erykah,Puppyman always seemed to have a large presence,somehow like a daddy to all the others,at least in your pics.
It was his time to say good-bye and thank you for the wonderful life you gave him:candle:

Its true Chico, he was like the daddy of the bunch come to think of it. Meiko is acting really weird, he seems to be looking for him.:sad: I dont think Kita and Bailey really know yet:shrug: its weird.

BusterBoo
December 5th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I know how you are feeling.......some days are just worse than others. It's almost 4 months since Harley left and I still expect to see him when I walk in the door.

Puppy will always be with you, in your heart and your soul... :pray: