Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Ohio

dwillis_columbu
December 3rd, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hello all :) I just found this site while I was searching for more information regarding Australian Cattle Dogs. We have 5 dogs in total. 1 Sheltie, 2 chihuahuas an ACD/Pit mix ( we think) and a bullmastiff puppy of 10 mos. So far I love this site and can't wait to read more!
Denise

Lukka'sma
December 3rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome Denise, hope to see lots of pics of the family

dwillis_columbu
December 3rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
Here is a pic of my acd/pit mix.....I'll have to round up pics of the others, they're all on my phone still :)
Well, I can't seem to figure out how to make the pic small enough to upload...I'll figure it out somehow.
Thanks for the welcome!

want4rain
December 3rd, 2007, 12:40 PM
welcome to pets.ca!!

if you look right above your reply box there is a little tiny paper clip. just click on that and follow the directions!

-ash

dwillis_columbu
December 3rd, 2007, 01:08 PM
It says my file is too big :( It's like 253 kb...and I don't know how to make it smaller. Thank you for all your help though!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the board, Denise.

If you have a photo editor, it likely has a resize function that will allow you to cut down the size of your files. If your computer came with something like Microsoft Office Picture Manager, the 'edit photos' button has both a resize function and a compress for the web function. If you have Paint, there's a way to do it from there (cut both dimensions down to 50% for a start and then adjust from there). It's relatively easy once you get the hang of it! Which I hope you do soon, cuz I'd love to see pics of your dogs. :D I'm a big fan of multi-dog homes! :thumbs up

dwillis_columbu
December 4th, 2007, 08:11 AM
ok..I hope this works..Thank you for ALL your help! :)

dwillis_columbu
December 4th, 2007, 11:39 AM
And here is Bella, our 10 month mastiff puppy. AKA Meathead :)

14+kitties
December 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Welcome to Pets.ca and very pretty doggies!!

dwillis_columbu
December 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Thank you. It's very good to be here :) I appreciate the warm welcome!

allymack
December 4th, 2007, 02:28 PM
hey, welcome to the baoard, and good job on poing the pictures right away :) very good looking dogs:)

dwillis_columbu
December 5th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks. :) they are my babies along with our 3 kids.......we had our first snow today and the bullmastiff is terrified of it :) I had to push her out the door.