Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cold toes, cold toes...

otter
December 2nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
I'm sure everyone has pics of the cold toe dance...

Molly first lifted one paw, then the other, then both paws (sorry didn't get the pic :sad:), then was trying to figure out how to walk without putting front paws in the snow at all :laughing: I was killing myself laughing (so no pics until I could contain myself). Anyways, she resigned herself that paws would have to go in the cold snow but she would sit up every few steps and show her cold paws to me :lovestruck:

Taken just after the dance:
http://lh6.google.com/murraymel/R1Ib-1xsOII/AAAAAAAABKs/0z6CGsaom3E/s800/IMG_1048.JPG

Cold toes and cold nose :eek:
http://lh5.google.com/murraymel/R1Ib9lxsOHI/AAAAAAAABKk/HhKGXZe3CVw/s800/IMG_1049.JPG

Guess I gotta look for some dog booties:shrug:

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Poor baby. I sympathize. Hate the cold!:grouphug:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 04:58 PM
Cold toes and cold nose :eek:

She is sooooo cute , why didn't I keep her here ? :cry: Just kidding :D (or am I ?? :evil:) have you trimmed her fur under the paws cushions ? When the snow is sticky , mine always have ice between their pads. But the dog booties is a good idea , Molly with doggy boots :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 07:16 PM
she would sit up every few steps and show her cold paws to me :lovestruck:

I can just imagine how cute that would've been :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
Poor Molly....she looks so cold in the second pic. :grouphug: Give her some extra hugs from me. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Out of all the dogs we've had there's never been one that did the "cold toe dance" .....only the cats. :D

gomez
December 3rd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Very sweet wih her paw in the air!

Gomez does that dance over here also, but it's to avoid the hot sidewalk! Today we woke up at 7am to 87 degrees...!

Smiley14
December 3rd, 2007, 11:49 PM
AH! That is too cute! I love the cold feet dance, it makes me laugh everytime! :)

What size feet does Molly have? I bought a pair of size large Muttluks last year for Petey, but they ended up being too big and I couldn't return them. If I remember right, the larges are for around 9.5-11cm. Petey ended up needing a size medium instead. My fault for not measuring the first time and just guessing. At $50, that was pretty stupid of me! Anyway, they were non-returnable, so if you think they'd fit Molly or if anyone esle wants them, I'd be happy to give them away. They're just sitting in my closet not being used at the moment. They're the red and black ones, can't remember if they're the fleece or the all-weather, but I think all-weather. I'd have to look at them again.

TeriM
December 6th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Awww, cute pics :lovestruck:. Does Molly miss the summer swimming?