Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Belle was naughty today

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Was playing with the puppies and letting them crawl around and attempt to play with each other (they look like drunks :laughing: and can't really play, but they try!), and Belle snuck upstairs to our bedroom unseen, which has been the cat's sanctuary away from her, and she cleaned out his food bowl!

Naughty dog!!

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 11:41 AM
You see naughty dog , I see dog finally getting comfy in her new house :cloud9:

:laughing:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Wait until ALL the puppies can run upstairs :eek: :eek: :laughing:

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2007, 11:43 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Too funny! Glad it happens to others too.

jiorji
December 2nd, 2007, 11:45 AM
hehehe score dog-1 cat-0 :evil::laughing:

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 11:52 AM
Wait until ALL the puppies can run upstairs :eek: :eek: :laughing:

Yeah I might need a straight jacket after the pups go to their new homes. :laughing:

wdawson
December 2nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
be thankfull it was only the food that was eatin...:D......and not the litter:yuck::laughing:

Winston
December 2nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
Thats so funny wdawson! I was thinking the same thing! Winston did that when he was a puppy..I fell asleep on the coach and woke up to him in my face with his....but his was all rey and full of cat litter!! I went out and bought a table from costco...the type with the legs that fold up and everything is up on that now! works like a charm! no more litter faces!!

What did poor Linx do???

Cindy

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
You see naughty dog , I see dog finally getting comfy in her new house :cloud9:

I agree. And, it's time we got some more pics please. :D

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 04:07 PM
What did poor Linx do???

I was thankful she didn't eat the cat! :laughing: But Belle hasn't discovered kitty snickers yet and is food obsessed.

I dunno what Linx did. When I went up to check, he came strolling out of the spare bedroom as if to say, "What's up?" Like nothing had happened. :shrug:

More pics on Wednesday. ;)

Just got back from a walk. A neighbor rode a snowmobile on the property and packed down some snow and we walked on that. She only wanted to be on the path and I got pushed a few times into the softer snow.

Ah, the things we allow for the animals we love. :laughing:

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Ahh! She was naughty again. That's twice today! lol

Was cleaning the pup area and she snuck off yet again to eat the cat food and drink his water.

Then on top of that she took a crap upstairs. I gave her ample opportunity to potty on the walk and back home again. She must have been saving it.

:shrug:

She must really hate Linx.

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Then on top of that she took a crap upstairs.

That's probably from eating the cat's food. She probably couldn't hold it anymore. :shrug: Tell her that's acting a bit too comfortable for your taste :laughing:

chico2
December 2nd, 2007, 05:22 PM
Well,it all sounds hilarious to me:laughing:smart pup you have there,except for the pooping of course:dog:

hazelrunpack
December 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
Silly Belle! :rolleyes: She'll learn...she's just getting used to being in a comfy house and doesn't want to leave it...even for (ahem) outdoor activities. We have had the same trouble with all the dogs we've taken in--even the ones that were reputedly housebroken--but they all eventually sorted out the proper spots to do things. :D