Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New buds

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
My dogs are usually not cuddly with eachothers. But Sam just squeezed himself beside Ben :confused: (they look grumpy but it's their usual look when they're not smiling :laughing:)

hummm , just thought of something , maybe they're only waiting for me to go to the kitchen and make "my" breakfast :rolleyes:

clm
December 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Aren't they beautiful. Such a difference in colour too. Can't pick a favorite, I would have to take both.:laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Ooohhhhhh those babies!!!!!!! I'll take 2 please. :)

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
I would have to take both.:laughing:

Cindy

HEY ! Only Ben is up for adoption :laughing:

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 10:46 AM
Sam does look grumpy!

jiorji
December 2nd, 2007, 10:47 AM
hahahah omg they DO look pissed off!!! Look at those grouchy faces!:laughing:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
hahahah omg they DO look pissed off!!! Look at those grouchy faces!:laughing:

I know ! :D They woke up when I took the pic :p

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
I just wake up Nelly too :laughing: I'm such a bad mom :evil:

wdawson
December 2nd, 2007, 11:02 AM
two handsome boys waitin for breakfast.....mom just let me sleep:D

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:04 PM
You need to frame that first pic. :lovestruck: Nelly doesn't look too impressed with mom waking her up from her beauty sleep. :cloud9:

So did they get to share your breakfast after putting up with that? :D

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 01:08 PM
So did they get to share your breakfast after putting up with that? :D

Nope :D they sometimes have peanut butter toasts but only on special occasion. Sam is already sitting too close for comfort from me when I eat at the table. I don't mind but it's kind of embarrassing when company is over and Sam puts his chin fool of drool on the table to watch us eat :laughing: I do tell him no and he does what every good golden does , lay under the table and waits for things to fall , hopefully into his mouth :laughing:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:21 PM
But laying close to each other like that was a special occassion. :D

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 01:22 PM
But laying close to each other like that was a special occassion. :D

:rolleyes: they just told me they want YOU as their godmother :laughing:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
WOO HOO :highfive: I am honoured. :o I will put their toast and peanut butter in the mail now. :laughing:

Winston
December 2nd, 2007, 01:44 PM
Frenchy! Nelly looks fantastic! You know there is something about her look! in her eyes! I remember thinking it when you posted those first pictures of her after you saved her!! Now she has filled out beautifully but she still has that look!! Its kind of majestic looking! I love it though!

The is also a great shot of the boys! Winston does the head on your leg thing with drool..(but not when Daddy's around!) he hates it!!! :laughing:

Cindy

otter
December 2nd, 2007, 01:59 PM
Frenchy, those are soooooome cute kids you've got! :lovestruck:

Must be something in the air with all this cold and snow around... look who I found cuddling at my house :eek::

otter
December 2nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
They too have that "how dare you wake us" :evil: look. Sam, Bailey and Nelly musta taught Molly that look!:laughing:

(and yes, that is Clover, Mr. "outta my space", himself :D)

Sorry about the Highjack Frenchy:o
Back to snooooozing:sleepy:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
Awww what sweet pics of Molly and Clover. :lovestruck:

And Frenchy is Mollys grandma so I don't think she will mind the hijack with cuddle pics like those. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 03:31 PM
Awww...doggies and kitties, what great pictures.

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 03:35 PM
Frenchy! Nelly looks fantastic! You know there is something about her look! in her eyes! I remember thinking it when you posted those first pictures of her after you saved her!! Now she has filled out beautifully but she still has that look!! Its kind of majestic looking! I love it though!

Thanks Cindy , I won't take the credit for saving her tough , the spca did , by doing that puppy mill seizure :thumbs up And yes her eyes :lovestruck: she has change A LOT ! Just to see her get the zoomies ... :laughing: she is more independant than the goldens but she's more cuddly :cloud9: if I lay on the floor or on my bed , she lays just beside me , face to face , or puts her head under my arm pit , she loves to cuddle :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Awww what sweet pics of Molly and Clover. :lovestruck:

And Frenchy is Mollys grandma so I don't think she will mind the hijack with cuddle pics like those. :cloud9:

I don't mind at all ! Anytime :thumbs up awww Molly & Clover ! :cloud9: They're too cute ! Clover must have realized how soft and warm golden fur is :D

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
I feel bad because Bailey isn't in any of the pics :sad: so here's an old one :laughing:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Winston does the head on your leg thing with drool..(but not when Daddy's around!) he hates it!!! :laughing:

Cindy

Sam is more the table type :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
Cute pics Frenchy & Otter (nice to see Clover :lovestruck:) Love the Sam's chin on the table shot :lovestruck:

Frenchy - maybe the boys are trying to tell you that you need more runners on the floor :thumbs up might be a bit warmer to lay on too :o

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 06:48 PM
Awww Bailey :cloud9: .....what is the little doggy toy sitting on behind him?

And, Sam is tooo cute with his chin on the table. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 08:21 PM
Frenchy - maybe the boys are trying to tell you that you need more runners on the floor :thumbs up might be a bit warmer to lay on too :o

I already have 3 runners , if I get more , I won't see the ceramic floor anymore :laughing: the rest of the house is carpeted too.
Awww Bailey :cloud9: .....what is the little doggy toy sitting on behind him?

My mom gave me the stuff doggy years ago , none of the dogs ever touched it , maybe they don't see it :D

hazelrunpack
December 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
Awww...SamandBenandBaileyandMollyandMr"outtamyspace"CloverandNelly :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Just what hazel needed...a little golden overload with some dane on a bed of clover... Ahhhhhhh :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Maybe Sam figured that Ben has the best breakfast waiting spot & didn't want to miss out on the treats :D

:eek: or Sam wanted to be able to steal anything that dropped Ben's way before he could get it :laughing:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
:eek: or Sam wanted to be able to steal anything that dropped Ben's way before he could get it :laughing:

That would be quite the sight ! Both of them have troubles getting back up , Nelly would get there first , even from the living room ;)