Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh,Oh white stuff

chico2
December 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM
Well,I think they forgot what snow is:laughing:
Vinnie beeing brave,but making sure he can make a quick run for the patio-door:laughing:
Let us in we don't like it!!!

JanM
December 2nd, 2007, 09:33 AM
Poor kitties getting their little paws all wet :laughing: Is it cold there?

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2007, 09:54 AM
Love it, love it!!!
My brood was doing the same thing this morning. I shoveled a path for them to play and run on too. They were having a ball playing in the snow.

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Vinnie beeing brave :laughing: I love how he's looking behind him , just to make sure he can make a run for it :laughing:

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2007, 10:26 AM
He's kinda like.....mommy, do we have to??????? with the backward look.

CearaQC
December 2nd, 2007, 10:56 AM
I like the paw lifting photo. Kitty is saying ewwww!! :eek:

Every winter, Linx goes to the door, expecting sun and green grass. But when snow appears, he sniffs outside, sees all the white stuff and promptly makes a u-turn back inside as if to say, "I'm not going out in THAT!"

wdawson
December 2nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
they are too cute....but i wanna see the pics before you shovelled:laughing:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Hee hee.....cute pics. :lovestruck: Was Chico not as brave as his brothers? :D

chico2
December 2nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
Chico was hiding under the deck,checking for mice:cat:that's why he not in the pic,he likes to catch snowflakes.
Here he is last year,catching flakes(snow that is!)
Hubby took them out a little later,while he was filling the birdfeeders and it's like they forget that it's snowy and cold,they were outside maybe 5 min,then ran in and decorated my floors with cute little kitty-paws:laughing:

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
Here he is last year,catching flakes(snow that is!)

All I see is his big bright green eyes :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
They're all so cute :cloud9: love Chico playin' in the snow :D he looks mesmerized by the flakes :D

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
He does look mesmerized by the snowflakes. :D

I don't mind the snow prints on the floors.....it's the mud prints that come later. :rolleyes: Not only on the floors but on the kitchen counters. :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
December 2nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
:laughing: That run for the door and holding paws up was the same reaction I got from the Pack this morning, Chico! Looks like we were mistaken in thinking they were setters--they're actually cats!!!! :laugh:

chico2
December 3rd, 2007, 06:15 AM
Yeah,my tough guy Rocky does not like his pawsies wet:laughing: