Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snow Today :)

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 01:51 AM
Just some shots of the snow on my way into work this morning - the 1st 2 pics I am standing @ the front window of the Skytrain while it's moving & the last shot I snuck out of work for a few minutess to take a few shots - signs have been blacked out :D

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 08:50 PM
You gotta stop posting stuff at one in the morning, growler! :D

I love the lines in the first one with all the tracks. Very cool picture! :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 08:52 PM
Very neat pictures. :thumbs up

dtbmnec
January 1st, 2008, 08:54 PM
*snickers* I saw the last picture and I was like "well that sucks, she got snow on the camera...but its in black squares...wait a minute..." :wall:

My first thought was "wow I didn't know Toronto's GO trains and tracks looked like that!" Only to actually LOOK at where you are....:o

I promise I do pay attention sometimes...

Very pretty snow. I could use less of it. I don't like snow.

Megan

luckypenny
January 1st, 2008, 09:38 PM
The first pic is really neat with the trees and tracks. I love how the snow makes the city look so clean and peaceful.

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 06:36 AM
Euh, sorry to throw water on your enthusiastic "fire" here, but snow? We have roughly 2 metrs of the stuff :yell: :yell: you barely have a centimeter ... lucky you!!!!

clm
January 2nd, 2008, 08:04 AM
Euh, sorry to throw water on your enthusiastic "fire" here, but snow? We have roughly 2 metrs of the stuff :yell: :yell: you barely have a centimeter ... lucky you!!!!

:laughing::laughing: We got dumped on too....loads of snow at my house.

Great pics Growler. Isn't early morning a wonderful time to take the camera out for some pics.

Cindy

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
We got about 2cm of snow,but it seems the East Coast is really getting dumped on this year,one storm after the other.
Nice pics,but that's really only a"dusting"of snow:laughing:

Lukka'sma
January 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
Beautiful pictures, I had to look really hard to find a flake of snow though:laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Please take note the date this was posted: DECEMBER 2, 2007

While I realize the east coast gets way more snow than the west, it is very rare for any acculumlations in Downtown Vancouver being at sea level, pardon me for being happy for snow here.:sad:

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Well, I share your joy, anyway, growler! :grouphug: I love snow--whether it be a dusting or a dumping!

And I still think the photos are very cool! :thumbs up :D Sorry it took me so long to find them! :o

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 05:00 AM
I lived in Vancouver from the time I was 6 until I was 22 so I know how little snow Vancouver gets. I do remember one New Years Eve approx. 1969 when they got a real dump. And, those are cool pics, Growler. :cool:

Lukka'sma
January 3rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Please take note the date this was posted: DECEMBER 2, 2007

While I realize the east coast gets way more snow than the west, it is very rare for any acculumlations in Downtown Vancouver being at sea level, pardon me for being happy for snow here.:sad:

OOOOOPS! Just wanted to say that in no way was I trying to belittle you with my remark about hardly being able to find a flake of snow. Never meant to hurt your feeling, and I apologize if my post did that in any way. I'm so sorry.

krdahmer
January 3rd, 2008, 02:13 PM
Nice pics... I like the censoring too... cute. And I have to add... that is so not snow for us Ontarians... someone just dropped a bag of powdered sugar or something! ;) :laughing:

Right now I'm just glad I don't live any further east... or north for that matter! A little snow I don't mind but I kind of enjoy being able to leave my house!:eek::rolleyes: