Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Belle's First snowstorm! Pics and vid! :)

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:39 PM
Default Belle's First snowstorm! Pics and vid overload!
Finally getting some snow here in MN! This is Belle's first snowstorm, so I had to capture the moment as another milestone video.

Video: Milestones: All Suited Up! (http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/?action=view&current=AllSuitedUp.flv)

(If you don't remember, her first milestones video was here. (http://home.comcast.net/~smileysteph1/One_Step_at_a_Time.wmv) )

I'm having trouble with getting Comcast to cooperate for me at the moment, so the new one is just a photobucket link. But hopefully it will work!

Here are some pics as well. Sorry these are such poor quality! But wanted to post them anyway since they were so cute. She did pretty good in her boots! I was surprised. Hehe!

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:40 PM
A few more. :)

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:41 PM
Playing with Petey! Sorry again for the bad quality. My camera isn't fast enough!

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:41 PM
And more yet. :)

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:42 PM
And a final shot back in the house. Can't believe the boots stayed on the entire time! I can never get Petey to keep his muttucks on! Now that I know Belle will actually wear them, I'll have to get her a pair of muttlucks too! :) Now she's sound asleep beside me. Awww! :lovestruck:

CearaQC
December 1st, 2007, 08:47 PM
Awww... :cloud9:

Looks like she had a grand time!

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 09:03 PM
She looks so cute in her little pink snow outfit!:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2007, 10:05 PM
Petey and Belle really know how to enjoy a snowstorm! :cloud9:

The Pack went running out, realized they were cold, and came running back in! :laughing: What a bunch of wusses! :p

Now I can show them pics of how it's supposed to be done! :thumbs up

Belle is so cute in her snowsuit and booties... :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 1st, 2007, 11:26 PM
:laughing: love the song you put with the video :laughing: so cool that she loves the snow so much . And is able to play with Petey :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 1st, 2007, 11:29 PM
So cute Belle in her pink snowsuit & boots :cloud9:
:thumbs up on the video

Frenchy
December 1st, 2007, 11:29 PM
And the other video (the stairs) finally downloaded :laughing: those songs you put are too funny ! :thumbs up

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:16 AM
OMG Belle is sooo cute in her little pink snowsuit. :lovestruck: And, I love how well her and Petey play together. :cloud9:

jiorji
December 2nd, 2007, 01:44 AM
HAHAHAH oh man!! i love her outfit!!!she's so cute running around:cloud9:

Smiley14
December 2nd, 2007, 02:10 AM
Hehe, thanks guys!!! :) My sister got Belle that snowsuit as one of my b-day presents in Sept. :laughing:

TeriM
December 5th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Love the video and pics :cloud9:. Belle and Petey are adorable :lovestruck:.