Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie from Ottawa!

BPR
December 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new (obviously) and excited to have found a forum just for pets! A little about me....my husband and I have one kitty named Halle (pronounced Hali) who is a 4 1/2 year old calico tabby. We got her when we were living in Halifax. She's really is the Queen bee in our household and we love her to pieces!

My husband and I hope to add a puppy to our household in the near future and I think this forum will be very helpful to us!

Now I'm going to get started reading!

Barbara :)

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the board, BPR!

We will, of course, demand pictures of Halle. :D Hey, what can I say? It's just the way we are...very demanding about pictures.... :o

Looking forward to hearing about Halle's antics--and hearing puppy tales when the little niblet arrives. :thumbs up

allymack
December 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM
hey, welcome to the board! i am going to have to also demand for some pictures of Halle! :D i also am looking forward to hearing all about Halle, and soon the new fuzzbutt :)

Cory7
December 3rd, 2007, 11:13 AM
Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the board. I'm new myself and I really enjoy this site. I have a 3 1/2 yr old yellow lab mix dog that we love to pieces.

By the way I'm from Montreal!!

Talk soon
Cory :-)

pbpatti
December 3rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
Hi, I also am a newbie and welcome you. I am a proud owner of a 3 year old Chovolate Lab. Looking forward to photos.

Patti

want4rain
December 3rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
welcome to pets.ca!! id liek to 3rd (or 4th or 5th???) that picture begging!!!

-ash

BusterBoo
December 3rd, 2007, 01:04 PM
Hi and welcome to the board! What kind of puppy are you thinking of getting?? Cant' wait to see pictures!

btw....I work in Ottawa (but not today!:laughing: ) Isn't this lovely weather!!! :rolleyes:

BPR
December 3rd, 2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I've posted some pics of my kitty under a different thread called "Introducing my Furbaby Halle" (or something like that).

As for our future furbaby (of the canine-kind), we are still undecided. Since we already have a cat, we want to ensure it's a breed that gets along well with kitties. We really like Labs (particularly of the chocolate variety), English Cocker Spaniels and also Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. My husband prefers large dogs and I prefer smaller ones....so we *may* have to compromise somewhere in between!

BusterBoo: Yes, the weather was nuts here today! I took a snow day from work ;)

Take care everyone!

-Barbara :pawprint: