Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gathered around the sink, and instead of a christmas tree

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 03:46 PM
I took these first two pictures the other day while I was getting ready for work. For the most part, this is how most of my time in the bathroom is spent. LOL, I haven't had a private bathroom moment since I got Vlad in April.

And since I'm not putting up a tree, I thought I'd do something cute and festive just for them. I found a shelf at Target and I found these small really cute stockings and I pinned the first letter of their names on it. I'm going to fill them with little balls and mice and treats, and Christmas morning I'll give each of them their stocking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/021-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/025-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/028-1.jpg

SARAH
December 1st, 2007, 04:26 PM
AAAHHHHH, that is just so CUUUTE!

I always have a gift under the tree for my animals, a rawhide bone for the dogs, a cat-nip stuffed mouse for the cats; and they get a special meal treat (like canned food for once!) and this year will be no exception!

After all, they see us having fun, good food and presents!

:cat: :dog: :cat: :dog: :grouphug:

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah, little by little I'm going to get them little things to stuff in the stockings. And just before I give it to them, I'll add some Greenies treats in there so they can have some as special treats.

Frenchy
December 1st, 2007, 05:44 PM
That's too cute !

So that's what I'll have to do ? Let the water run in the bathroom sink until January so the cats will leave the x-mas alone ? :D

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 05:47 PM
LOL, once they get their fill water is old news.

I've just decided to decorate walls and put some lights on the bottom of the loft area. I think if I do that it will be cheery and give the place some Christmas warmth.

I just don't want to deal with picking up a mess every day when I get home.

14+kitties
December 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Oh, a sink cat! How adorable!!!! They all are.:lovestruck::grouphug: to them

luckypenny
December 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
I just love those photos ancientgirl! Just want to scoop them all up and hug them silly :goodvibes: . I'd give up my bathroom privacy for the entertainment of watching them anytime :) .

CearaQC
December 1st, 2007, 07:31 PM
Too cute and funny!

Your kitties are so sweet.

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks guys. They really are all such good little ones. They have their moments with each other, but for the most part, they really get along very well and they have fun with each other.

I actually don't mind them keeping me company in the bathroom. As a single person, it makes me feel I've always got someone around to be with and talk to.

Smiley14
December 1st, 2007, 08:35 PM
Hehehe, that's hilarious! :laughing: I LOVE all their little stockings!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM
:laughing: No I don't spoil my cats.;)

growler~GateKeeper
December 2nd, 2007, 12:01 AM
Love the sink photos :thumbs up very cute - hehe and to think you were worried about them not getting along - looks like they're all best buds :cloud9:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
Hee hee....the sink pics are just too cute. :D And, I love their stockings and I'm sure they will too. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 07:33 AM
They get along very well. This morning Maks has felt the need to challenge everyone! LOL, but he hasn't gotten very far.

I can't wait to give them their little stockings full of stuff.

chico2
December 2nd, 2007, 08:37 AM
ancientgirl,I just LOVE looking at your pics,the foursome is ADORABLE in any setting,love the stockings..
SPOILED??? Noooooo,just very much loved:cat:

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
ancientgirl,I just LOVE looking at your pics,the foursome is ADORABLE in any setting,love the stockings..
SPOILED??? Noooooo,just very much loved:cat:

Chico, they are truly very much loved. I have to take lots of pictures, because before I know it, they will all be the same size.

clm
December 2nd, 2007, 11:35 AM
I love the little orange one looking in the mirror. The kittens are adorable, and I love your black cats. The stocking are so cute.

Cindy

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM
LOL, Maks caught sight of himself and wondered who the heck that was.

Thank you, I love all my kitties. And I wanted them to have a special Christmas too.

Tommysmom
December 2nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
I love, love, LOVE those photos of them in the sink:lovestruck:! I'm in love with your kitties:lovestruck:. The stockings are adorable, too... we got one for Tommy this year (we didn't do stockings last year, but we are this year since my mother in law is flying in to be here for Christmas). I couldn't imagine NOT including any furkids in everything Christmas!

Winston
December 2nd, 2007, 01:16 PM
Ancientgirl! what a great picture! Look at Oksana just sitting there all quiet! My little girl would do the same! Let everyone else get in trouble while I just sit nack and watch!! :laughing:

Does she sleep in the sink too!

Cindy

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
Tommysmom, I had to get those stockings. It's really one of the only bits of Christmas decoration I've got up. and I can't wait to see them have at them once I give it to them on Christmas morning.

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
Ancientgirl! what a great picture! Look at Oksana just sitting there all quiet! My little girl would do the same! Let everyone else get in trouble while I just sit nack and watch!! :laughing:

Does she sleep in the sink too!

Cindy

Oksana is very much a watcher. She loves to just sit back and watch everyone get into trouble. LOL, not that they did then. But she's a little lady and a bit of a Diva. She's the one who follows me around the most. She doesn't sleep in the sink, but that towel is on the vanity because she likes to lay there while I'm taking a shower, and in the morning she lies there while I'm getting ready in my room.

otter
December 2nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
What and adorable pack they make :lovestruck:

I think animals know when you are in the bathroom they can have your pretty much undivided attention, especially if they occupy the sink and mirror :laughing:

And the Christmas stockings all hung with care.... :cloud9::cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2007, 03:49 PM
I like knowing that they want to be in the same room with me when I'm home.

I'm so happy to have found those stockings. At first the ones I saw were for people and too big, then I saw some that were just for decoration so of course too small.

But just as I was leaving I saw these and they were perfect! I'll be stuffing them with little toys and treats. I need to see if I can position my webcam so that I can get the action on video.