Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nika is her name-oo

14+kitties
November 30th, 2007, 11:19 AM
#16, who managed to "catch" herself this morning, is being named Nika. Thank you very much Winston!

Frenchy
November 30th, 2007, 11:47 AM
#16 ? :laughing:

Winston
November 30th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah! I feel so proud...glad she got herself caught.....Can the others get out the way she got in...:evil:

Cindy

14+kitties
November 30th, 2007, 12:56 PM
:laughing::laughing:Frenchy!

I guess #16 missed her sister so much she decided she was going to climb the fence too! But she didn't need our "help" to get in. She did it herself.
It is going to take a lot of time and patience to make her comfortable with me. She won't let me near her. I have managed to get her before but she bites sooooo hard and often that I felt sorry for her and let her go. At least now I know she is going to be safe. Now for the mommies.......

And Winston...... it's a lot easier to get in than out. In is just climbing fence, climbing across upper fence and netting, and jumping. Out is climbing fence, trying to get around the fence and netting (upside down ) and then across it (right side up) then down. Haven't had an escapee yet and it's been over a month since they have been there. Not to say they don't try. The grass is always greener................

rainbow
November 30th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I can't see any of them ever wanting to leave their little paradise. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 1st, 2007, 11:45 PM
What kitty could resist joining the club :laughing: