Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vlad the Cavalier kitty

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I got home early and sat down to play with the little ones.

Oksana likes to hang out in this tube thing, so she was sitting in there observing all the action. Maks, has been for a while not, trying to be Mr. tough guy with Oksana, but the Little Miss won't have it.

So today, he tries again, and she lets him have it, but this time Vlad sees the whole thing. He stops what he's doing and gets closer. Maks took a step back, as Vlad watched. Then since it seemed Maks didn't want to mess with Mr. bad ass kitty, he went away, and then Vlad did something very sweet. He walked to Oksana, touched her nose to his and licked her on her head and cheek.

I know that even though he gets rough with her sometimes, Vlad adores his Oksana.:lovestruck:

Dracko
November 29th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Awwww :o

I know years ago my GSD walked in to a room that I was in. Two of the older cats I had at the time weren't fond of him. As he walked to one of the cats it hissed. Next thing I know another one shows up and starts growling, then ANOTHER. All 3 of them were sort of advancing on him like they were protecting each other. It was amazing to see. Two of the cats were doing that deep throated growling that sends shivers down your spine.

Dracko backed up and turned and left the room. :laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 30th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Vlad's so cute protecting his Little Oksana :lovestruck:

He's sweet on her :D ;)

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Yes, I think he is sweet on her. That and I think he figures, nobody can mess with her but him.:D

14+kitties
November 30th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Such a gentleman, the little minx!!! ;)

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2007, 09:59 AM
He really is. He's a tough guy, but every once in a while you see this little sweet teddy bear.:cloud9:

Love4himies
December 4th, 2007, 07:27 AM
My Snowball (RIP) would protect Puddles from cats in that came into the yard and give up anything (mice, birds, lazyboy) for his sweetie. Sounds like Vlad will be the same with Oksana.

ancientgirl
December 4th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I like that they have that bond. I'm happy he wanted to protect her like that.