Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Min Pin Pee Problem

quoteunquote
November 29th, 2007, 03:43 PM
My wife and I have a 3 year old Min Pin. He is ludicrously spoiled by her: follows her everywhere, sleeps with us, and is always by her side.

She is now 7 months pregnant.

He has been avoiding outdoors lately because of the cold, but we do bundle him up to make going outside more tolerable.

Lately he has been peeing in the house, but under very very odd circumstances. When she tells him to get off the bed or when certain guests (who he adores) leaves the house, he unloads on the spot.

When we crate him, he doesn't pee in his crate.

If we leave him at home for extending periods, he doesn't pee.

I know it's somewhat of an anthropomorphism to assume he's being rebellious by peeing, but this is very very odd.

Any help would be appreciated as we are very close to adding a child to the mix.

the gang
November 29th, 2007, 09:13 PM
ok here we go lol no fun intended, i have 5 min pins all rescues----- my 2 boys are a hand full, try a belly band on your little man or when your out maby crate train him, i know------------- belive me i know boys can be brats, if there is something i can help you with you can always email me, and btway is he fixed??? brenda and the pins.:thumbs up