Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally a picture with all of them

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Wahoo, finally a picture of all three of my kitties together in one shot. Of course Puddles has no idea Jasper and Sweet Pea are so close to her. Note the windex bottle (no windex, just water) in front of Puddles, that is to protect her from Sweet Pea, who randomly attacks her. It is used to spray Sweet Pea and settles her down. Sweet Pea does not like "the spray in the face" treatment.
Sweet Pea is in front, Jasper behind her and Puddles is in the background on her fav chair.

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 08:31 AM
A picture of my brood of my foster kittens.

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Close up of Sweet Pea: Ancientgirl: Doesn't she look like your Kiska?

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Sweet Pea and Jasper playing on the couch. :sad:Why can't Puddles be more socialable and join in the fun.

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Uncle Jasper with kittens looking out the basement window:

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Close up of Sweet Pea: Ancientgirl: Doesn't she look like your Kiska?

Oh she does! Especially in that first picture, where they are all together. They are all so lovely. It's so hard for me to get all of mine in one shot. I had some luck the other day, they were all congregating at the bathroom sink, not exactly a picture I'd want to frame, but at least it wasn't the toilet.

14+kitties
November 29th, 2007, 09:02 AM
They are all adorable!!!!! :angel:'s all of them!!

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Oh she does! Especially in that first picture, where they are all together. They are all so lovely. It's so hard for me to get all of mine in one shot. I had some luck the other day, they were all congregating at the bathroom sink, not exactly a picture I'd want to frame, but at least it wasn't the toilet.

I can imagine the zoomies going on at your house now. Yes I bet they don't stand still long enough to get a picture.

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2007, 10:00 AM
NO, and when they are all still, everyone is in a spot far away from each other. They all have a favorite sleeping spot, one here, the other all the way over yonder. It's hard. I'm determined though.

allymack
November 29th, 2007, 03:43 PM
aww the first picture is so cute, they are all slightly behind each other, and none of them know it :) and i loveee the one with all the kittens on their little perch :lovestruck:

chico2
November 29th, 2007, 04:47 PM
L4H,all the pics are just adorable:lovestruck:
What's happening with the remaining kittens?? Do you still have them?
It's going to be hard giving them back to the shelter:sad:
But Momma Sweet-Pea is staying,right??
I have the same problem with 3 cats,Rocky and Vinnie get along fine,but Chico will have nothing to do with them.
Maybe I should have a pal for Chico??My old vet always said,even numbers are best..

Frenchy
November 29th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Look at all the kitties ! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
November 29th, 2007, 11:42 PM
AWWWWW...:lovestruck: That is one sweet bunch of kitties, I love Uncle Jasper and the kittens too cute. And Sweetpea looks great!

growler~GateKeeper
November 30th, 2007, 01:51 AM
I love how they all have their own fave chairs under the table :lovestruck:

Baby kitties w/ Uncle Jasper :lovestruck: so adorable :cloud9: he's gonna miss them when they're all gone :sad:

Love4himies
November 30th, 2007, 11:08 AM
L4H,all the pics are just adorable:lovestruck:
What's happening with the remaining kittens?? Do you still have them?
It's going to be hard giving them back to the shelter:sad:
But Momma Sweet-Pea is staying,right??
I have the same problem with 3 cats,Rocky and Vinnie get along fine,but Chico will have nothing to do with them.
Maybe I should have a pal for Chico??My old vet always said,even numbers are best..

The three boys have been neutered and sent to Petcetera for adoption, two have been adopted, one is back at the shelter due to an eye infection. Two of the four girls have been spayed and I pick them up today for a 5 day recovery then they will go to a pet store for adoption. The two tiny girls will be spayed when they are big enough.

The mother, Sweet Pea is mine now. Her and Jasper play together and I am sure in time will sleep together. He was much too social of a cat not to have a playmate and Puddles would not play with him at all so that is why we adopted Sweet Pea.

It is so hard to give the kittens back. I cry when I look at the pictures of the boys. The Humane Society has been very good to me and are taking the kittens back in batches so it won't be so hard on me. I think the only cure would be to foster again;).

They have been such good kittens, just like their momma. The only problem I had with them is cooking dinner they would jump on the counter. They have been fed real meat since weaning and is now their preference over cat food, so when they smell the meat cooking, they want some.

rainbow
November 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
I think Uncle Jasper is going to miss all the kittens when they're gone too. :lovestruck: I love the pic of all the kittens on top of the cat tree. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 1st, 2007, 02:10 AM
Great pics, I also love the shot of the kittens on the tree :cloud9:.