Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I have #15!

14+kitties
November 28th, 2007, 06:35 PM
I finally managed to catch one of the two kittens that were running free and hiding near our garage. She kinda caught herself though. She got curious about the other kittens in the catuary and decided she wanted to climb the fence. She got to the top and tried walking across the netting that covers the top to keep kittens in. My hubby just happened to catch her with his headlights and sent my stepson in to tell me. Of course I went out and caught her fairly easily. She will spend the night in here with me and then I will take her out to meet her siblings and cousins tomorrow.
Am including a pic. If anyone wants to volunteer names...... feel free. Her full sister's name is Mylee. They look like twins.

JanM
November 28th, 2007, 06:40 PM
OMG she is so sweet! Well done to catch her, too. Now she will have a chance at life! Happy stories are always so nice to read..

Winston
November 28th, 2007, 08:04 PM
OMG she is a beauty! Thanks for caring so much! she has a good chance now! How about Nika?

Cindy

Frenchy
November 28th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Forget about looking for the new kitty's name , start looking for a rescue name :laughing: she's very cute , looks very cuddly :cloud9:

allymack
November 28th, 2007, 09:51 PM
aww, she is such a cute little kitty ,, i have a very random name suggestion, but i liked it, so anyways, my name suggestion is Teegan.

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Awwww....she is so sweet. :cloud9: What about Maia (Maya) ? or Mila (Meela) ? :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
November 29th, 2007, 02:53 AM
:highfive: great work :thumbs up She wanted to be where all the :cool: kitties hang in your yard :D

She's purrty :cloud9: hmmm....how about Kylee? :shrug:

14+kitties
November 29th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Forget about looking for the new kitty's name , start looking for a rescue name :laughing: she's very cute , looks very cuddly :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Frenchy!!! One of these days...............

Thanks for all of the neat name suggestions everyone! Because they look so much like twins I am going to call her Kylee. Thank you Growler for that one. I am putting the other names in my book of kitty names for later. ;) Pretty sure there will be more. (hubby is groaning in the background!):laughing::laughing::laughing:
I took Kylee out to introduce her this morning. She had been in a carrier all night for sleeping and the first thing she wanted was a bathroom!!! Second thing was to find a way out. She was starting to settle a little when I came back in though. I took them all out a chicken treat this morning so I think that helped. Mylee was very happy to see her. Rubbing up against her and kissing. I am sure the other kitties will show her the ropes.
Now for # 16.........................

14+kitties
November 30th, 2007, 10:21 AM
I guess #16 missed her sister so much she decided she was going to climb the fence too! But she didn't need our "help" to get in. She did it herself.
It is going to take a lot of time and patience to make her comfortable with me. She won't let me near her. I have managed to get her before but she bites sooooo hard and often that I felt sorry for her and let her go. At least now I know she is going to be safe. Now for the mommies.......
:laughing::laughing::laughing: