Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Problem With Puppies Tails

tessa123
November 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Hi, I Have A Staffordshire Bull Terrier Who Has Gave Birth To 6 Puppies 1st Litter They Look Health And Are Feeding Ok But The Tails Have Gone Hard On 2 And Looks As Though If I Touch It It Will Break And Fall Off Can Anyone Help With This Problem ?????

breeze
November 27th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I really think it's time to call or visit a vet don't you??

We are not vets and to tell you what is wrong would be hard. please call your vet..

allymack
November 27th, 2007, 09:42 PM
i agree with breeze, visit a vet as soon as you can

tessa123
November 28th, 2007, 06:04 PM
i agree with breeze, visit a vet as soon as you can

I HAVE BEEN TO VETS WITH THEM IN MORNING I HAVE TO TAKE ONE BACK FOR BIOPSY THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN MEDICATION I ONLY USED THIS SITE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD ANY INFORMATION OR EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THEY ARE NOT BEING NEGLECTED. I HAVE 3 STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIERS ALL TOGETHER AND THEY ARE VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER. THANKS FORB YOUR OPINION.

breeze
November 28th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I HAVE BEEN TO VETS WITH THEM IN MORNING I HAVE TO TAKE ONE BACK FOR BIOPSY THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN MEDICATION I ONLY USED THIS SITE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD ANY INFORMATION OR EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THEY ARE NOT BEING NEGLECTED. I HAVE 3 STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIERS ALL TOGETHER AND THEY ARE VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER. THANKS FORB YOUR OPINION.

relax relax no one said you are neglected them but you also did not say you brought them to the vets!! You really did not give any indication.. All you asked was to help you with this problem..
I am very glad you took them to the vets to find out what is wrong

I hope everything turns out ok..

allymack
November 28th, 2007, 07:25 PM
yes, again i agree with breeze, we definately were not implying that they were neglected, if they were being neglected, you most likely would of come to this site looking for help :) glad to hear you did take them to the vet though, what did the vet say, just curious as to what it might be??:confused: hope everything goes all right with the biopsy :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 28th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a fungal infection. Did the vet give you an anti-septic cleanser? Topical ointment? How old are the puppies now?