Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our walk today

JanM
November 27th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Another crappy video but, I will practice and get better!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/JanM07/?action=view&current=Nov7Walk2AVI.flv

There's another one but I have to post that link separately - mostly 'cause I'm technically illiterate :)

breeze
November 27th, 2007, 06:13 PM
That is one great place for a walk and sooooooo many dogs :eek: do you remember all of their names?? I wouldn't be able to.

I wonder what it would be like to have all the doggies come running to you for treats :laughing::laughing:

JanM
November 27th, 2007, 06:42 PM
That is one great place for a walk and sooooooo many dogs :eek: do you remember all of their names?? I wouldn't be able to.

I wonder what it would be like to have all the doggies come running to you for treats :laughing::laughing:

If they all came running for treats - I'd be running the other way :laughing:

It is truly a wonderful place to take the dogs - they get to run in the forest, there's water along the route - and, best of all, it's easy walking for us 2-legged animals :D

breeze
November 27th, 2007, 06:46 PM
If they all came running for treats - I'd be running the other way :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
November 27th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Beautiful place indeed ! :thumbs up So many pups :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 28th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Video turned out real good Jan :thumbs up

Looks like Heaven :cloud9:

Ford Girl
November 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Jan, put the coffee on...we are on our way.....see you in 7 hours....:dog: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :dog:

JanM
November 28th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Jan, put the coffee on...we are on our way.....see you in 7 hours....:dog: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :dog:

Ummm - I think I'd better wait to put the coffee on a bit later.... the snow might hold you up a bit :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Those doggies are soooo lucky. :cloud9: