Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Belle is enjoying her freedom again :)

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 12:19 PM
After three weeks, Belle finally got the all-clear from the vet! After her spay, she developed a seroma and some complications. But she is almost fully healed now and can finally have some activity again. Belle's eyes glaze over in excitement as she says, "FREEDOM!"

Some random pictures of Belle enjoying her last two days of freedom. :rolleyes: :laughing:

She ripped up her potty training book, wrestled with Petey, and dove face first into my Dad's pie.

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 12:22 PM
But oh no, she wasn't done yet!

She then had to get into the toilet paper just a few hours after ruining the book. So off we went for a walk, then a bath.

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 12:23 PM
And then for some quiet time, I gave her a bully stick by the fire. Who could stay mad at that face?! :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 27th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Yay for Belle. I love that shower picture! LOL, it looks so cute!

Ford Girl
November 27th, 2007, 02:01 PM
LMAO! Cracks me up, all these naughty little pictures - of very cute critters! So cute! You are right, how can you get mad? :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM
So very cute!

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Belle's looking none the worse for wear, Smiley! :laughing: I see she hasn't missed a beat--and still remembers all the funnest things to do! :thumbs up Attagirl, Belle! :dog:

Love that shower shot! She really seems to like water! :lovestruck:

phoozles
November 27th, 2007, 03:20 PM
I love how she's in her pjs at the end of a long day by the fire. Adorable! :)

jiorji
November 27th, 2007, 04:00 PM
awww i love Belle in PJ's:cloud9:

chico2
November 27th, 2007, 04:07 PM
OMG,the showerpic is great,as are all the others:lovestruck:she is so darn cute and I am really happy she's recovering,some scary moments there:dog:

Frenchy
November 27th, 2007, 08:11 PM
OMG I want Belle's life ! :laughing: That bath picture is priceless :laughing: and Belle in her PJ's :cloud9: what a face :lovestruck:

Element~5
November 27th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Glad to hear that Belle is back up to par!! Yay! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I forgot to ask...what kind of pie?

hazel has the munchies :o

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Belle's looking none the worse for wear, Smiley! :laughing: I see she hasn't missed a beat--and still remembers all the funnest things to do! :thumbs up Attagirl, Belle! :dog:

Love that shower shot! She really seems to like water! :lovestruck:

LOL, Hazel! I think she's making up for lost time. :rolleyes: The Christmas tree has also become one giant tree of TOYS for her as well. She keeps chewing up my ornaments and I even caught her dragging the tree skirt around in her mouth. :wall: I just ordered a scat mat thing that emits a loud pitched noise if it's stepped on (the one that gives off the noise, not the shock) so I'll try putting that around the tree. If it doesn't work, then the tree will have to come down. Little Brat! LOL!

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 09:08 PM
OMG I want Belle's life ! :laughing: That bath picture is priceless :laughing: and Belle in her PJ's :cloud9: what a face :lovestruck:

Hehe, thanks Frenchy. :) I love her face in that first PJ's picture. It looks like she's plotting her next move. :eek: :laughing:

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 09:13 PM
I forgot to ask...what kind of pie?

hazel has the munchies :o

LOL! It was the last slice of pumpkin pie left over from Thanksgiving. He had just scooped a big dallop of whipped cream on top and sat down on the couch to eat it when she suddenly jumped up on his lap and literally plopped her whole head into it before he could react. All I heard was "STEPH!!!!!!" I was laughing so hard, by the time I caught her, she had already licked most of it off. :o

Frenchy
November 27th, 2007, 09:15 PM
It looks like she's plotting her next move. :eek: :laughing:

:laughing: I thought she was trying to come off as : "aren't I just too adorable for words ?" :rolleyes:

Smiley14
November 27th, 2007, 09:19 PM
:laughing: I thought she was trying to come off as : "aren't I just too adorable for words ?" :rolleyes:

If she hadn't been so naughty the past few days, I would probably see that too. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2007, 09:29 PM
LOL! It was the last slice of pumpkin pie left over from Thanksgiving. He had just scooped a big dallop of whipped cream on top and sat down on the couch to eat it when she suddenly jumped up on his lap and literally plopped her whole head into it before he could react. All I heard was "STEPH!!!!!!" I was laughing so hard, by the time I caught her, she had already licked most of it off. :o

Pumpkin becomes her! :D I'm surprised Petey didn't rush over to help with the cleanup! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 28th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Belle had alot of naughty :mwaha: time to catch up on :D Good Job Belle :thumbs up

Love the shower pic that is way too cute :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Sounds like there's never a dull moment with Belle around. :D :lovestruck: I love the shower pic too. :cloud9: