Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's been a blue day on this forum today!

Winston
November 27th, 2007, 12:34 PM
It has been a very sad day today on this forum! I have been sitting here reading all of the posts and almost everyone made me shed some tears! Lets hope the next few days are a bit better!

All of those who have lost their beloved pets! you are in my prayers today!

Cindy

14+kitties
November 27th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Ditto Cindy. I have been doing the same. I feel so badly for those who's pets have passed. Just know they are in a better place and we will all see them soon. I am a firm believer in furry heaven and I want to go there when it's my turn to go. :grouphug: for everyone on this sad day.

ancientgirl
November 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I always try to avoid the posts like that. I guess I just don't want to ever think of mine ever leaving me, but we should also bring comfort to those who have lost such special little furry family members.

I'm buying my little ones some extra special treats and will give them all extra kisses when I get home.

dmc123
November 27th, 2007, 07:03 PM
It has been a sad day, I was able to check the site during lunch, and now I am able to post my condolences.

I know how much it means to know others care - and understand.

Diane

Love4himies
November 28th, 2007, 08:36 AM
There does seem to be a run on sad stories lately. Very sad :cry:. They all make me cry.

chico2
November 28th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I was thinking the same yesterday,hubby thinking me a little nuts for sitting here crying:cry:
Words often come out as trivial,but I hope we've provided some comfort to those who's hearts are breaking:pray:

Janie123
November 29th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Yes,you did. It helps to know that others care. Some people even rolled their eyes when I cried when Pepper died. I wonder what wrong with THEM.:rolleyes:

chico2
November 29th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Janie,THEY are missing out bigtime,never knowing the love and bond we have with our animals,the comfort and purryness they give us:cat:

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 01:10 PM
The bonds I have with my former and current cats are very similar to the bond I have with my daughter. I love them unconditionally and feel bad for those who have never experienced that love. Pets give back so much in love, more than they ask for in return. They are our true loyal friends and companions.

Love4himies
November 29th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I was thinking the same yesterday,hubby thinking me a little nuts for sitting here crying:cry:
Words often come out as trivial,but I hope we've provided some comfort to those who's hearts are breaking:pray:

I am usually at work crying at my desk over these posts. I feel their pain.